Speedzilla Forums banner

541 - 559 of 559 Posts

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
well hell then, my RC is rated at 193rwhp, 110 flbs and get 50 mpg.

as soon as i read this it must be true:rockon :rockon
Only 50? I get 60. Uphill. Without Magic Spark Plugs. Or any spark plugs, for that matter........:D

·
Damn Asshat
3,615 Posts
Only 50? I get 60. Uphill. Without Magic Spark Plugs. Or any spark plugs, for that matter........:D
harleys dont need sparkplugs, they run on rodent power

Check your plug leads - one of then must have come off to have such a low HP reading.

And here I thought you were one of the more knowledgeable people here.....sheesh.

:woot:
i have to agree with rigor, you were badly mislead. i know nothing

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
i know nothing
Well, u certainly don't know how to read a cell phone owner's manual in order to lock your new phone.:woot: I was sitting at work and ur cell kept calling me, presumably from your pocket. Either that or you kept prank calling me?:confused: :eek:

PM me your email addy. My brother has some pics from the races/dinner that he wants to send you.;)

·
Damn Asshat
3,615 Posts
Well, u certainly don't know how to read a cell phone owner's manual in order to lock your new phone.:woot: I was sitting at work and ur cell kept calling me, presumably from your pocket. Either that or you kept prank calling me?:confused: :eek:

PM me your email addy. My brother has some pics from the races/dinner that he wants to send you.;)
ahhahaaaa, sounds like something in my pocket was thinking about you!

541 - 559 of 559 Posts