Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about that Brent Hoag! He won with a time of 4.40! Not bad for a snowmobile on grass...

Thanks, Speed! I've been waiting all weekend to see this magnificent sport!

Oh! Gotta go... Polish Speedway racing is on...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (AZ Scott)

Ah cripes jim! ya know up at da BIR on Fridays nights dur'n da sumter is lawn mower races too! The asphalt drags are Hoot up there too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (norderner)

did ya see how fast them bobsleds where going on speed??? jesus, joseph, and mary..them things should be outlawed they was movin' so fast

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How about that Brent Hoag! He won with a time of 4.40! Not bad for a snowmobile on grass...

Oh! Gotta go... Polish Speedway racing is on...</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's quality programming!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw those sleds on dirt

It made missing the wsbk opener so worth it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

All you whiners need to get over it.......there is a huge following in the USA for snowmobile grass drags, it is quality programming like that, that pays their bills. I wish you people could understand there is much larger viewer numbers for snowmobile grass drags than, what is it called, World SuperBike?
Yeah, like the world is a big place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rc51crazy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did ya see how fast them bobsleds where going on speed??? jesus, joseph, and mary..them things should be outlawed they was movin' so fast </TD></TR></TABLE>
I'm gonna have to write my congress lady and have them put a stop to that !! it's just to dangerous and some one just might get hurt !! OMG !! I can't watch !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (04749s)

I think the solution is to run the Superbikes on grass
Then evryone would like it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (section8superbike)

Its been a long winter for you Jason hasn't it?!?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (hearing8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hearing8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its been a long winter for you Jason hasn't it?!?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have no idea what you are talking about 'twitch' 'twitch' 'drool' 'drool'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think the solution is to run the Superbikes on grass
Then evryone would like it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

carefull what you wish for. soon we'll be seeing stockbike racing, with a bunch of hardleys turning left on ovals

oh wait...that already exists, and they even ride on dirt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: SPOILER: Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Results! (04749s)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 04749s »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I'm gonna have to write my congress lady and have them put a stop to that !! it's just to dangerous and some one just might get hurt !! OMG !! I can't watch !!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know, in England they have speedway type racing on grass... it's pretty bad ass actually.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (bionicman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bionicman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nascarvision</TD></TR></TABLE>

The greatest thing since canned beer !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (bionicman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bionicman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont know why you guys waste your $$ on nascarvision</TD></TR></TABLE>

Like we have a choice?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Atom Tan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys have a bad attitude
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya' think???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How about that Brent Hoag! He won with a time of 4.40! Not bad for a snowmobile on grass...

Oh! Gotta go... Polish Speedway racing is on...</TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts