Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
U think they would give him some REAL HRC gear? Or let him wear that Chinese knockoff shit he's been wearing for 14 years? I mean, even I have real HRC GAS shit and I'm not even an "Industry" cat like BLS.:rolleyes:
Methinks thou doth protest too much...jealousy rears her ugly head yet again in the Karbon Dungeon.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
All that Honda love in one post may have made Mikstr off himself. Poor fella!:eek:

No worries Jami, am used to the vulnerable worshipping the false idol..... it`s a tradition as old as human history.......

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
No worries Jami, am used to the vulnerable worshipping the false idol..... it`s a tradition as old as human history.......
You've been watching the Rossi worshipping for what, 14 years now?:confused: Although the past 4 have been rather forgetful for most.:D

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Whatever happened to Larry anyway?
I see him mentioned on VFR forums but have never seen him post

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
You've been watching the Rossi worshipping for what, 14 years now?:confused: Although the past 4 have been rather forgetful for most.:D
two wrongs don't make a right in my book...... anyhow, the world loves sheep... they're all around us....... some ride Harleys, some play golf....no shortage of fads to entertain them......

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
two wrongs don't make a right in my book...... anyhow, the world loves sheep... they're all around us....... some ride Harleys, some play golf....no shortage of fads to entertain them......
I love sheep too.....nothing better than lamb chops on the barbie!

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
I don't think that's him, because he doesn't have that neck-flap cap thing he likes to wear.... :)

21 - 40 of 115 Posts