Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been a long off season, but down time has finally passed, so who ya got ?

going out on a limb here, but...

Marquez
Horhay
Dovi
Dani
Vale

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Marquez
JLo
Dani
CalC
Rossi
Dovi

·
Registered
527 Posts
C'mon guys , VR wins . You'll know that miracles are possible if you watched the Montreal Canadiens game on Saturday ! :eek:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Yamahas do well here.

Should be a good race.

1. Lolly
2. Rossi
3. Marky
4. Aleix
5. Bot

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
so you're sayin Jorge is it?... THE Shit?... :confused:
MM lays back, just coasts it home to a 2nd so he can get another month off to get healthy. You know he always runs well in front of you.;) He's never lost a race when u were there!:D So he'll tie it back up in April.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
My bets:

Marquez
Rossi
Marky
Dani
Pedrosa
Aleix
Got it! How much (what amount) are you betting in total then? One Ben Franklin, two Grants, five Jacksons, ten Alexander Hamiltons, twenty Abe Lincolns or will you go all in and lay down one hundred George Washingtons?:D:D

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you do realize that a George Washington is no longer considered a decent tip at the strip club anymore, damn inflation, a dollar just doesn't go as far as it used to, lol... :D

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
No! Word has it that BLS had wrapped up testing at Sepang with HRC a week or so before and was headed back off to Europe to get Marquez and crew ready for the 2014 battle of engine architectures.

U think they would give him some REAL HRC gear? Or let him wear that Chinese knockoff shit he's been wearing for 14 years? I mean, even I have real HRC GAS shit and I'm not even an "Industry" cat like BLS.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts