Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
arizona rc51
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While back when I visited the Speedzilla shop... saw the bolt on mirrors for numerous bikes, one being for the RC51. Seemed cool looking IMO, has anyone here bought and installed them on their ride?

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
mrgrn said:
will they fit my RC30?
Not sure.

If you can measure the mounting holes from center to center, I can tell you for sure.

It seems most Honda sportbikes have a 40mm space between the center of each mounting hole. However, as you have probably assumed, I don't have any experience with the RC30.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dave said:
Running another pre-order special on the mirrors!
Offer ends 10/17 - Don't miss out!
Hi Dave,

I ordered those RC51 mirrors during the 1st pre-order. Do you know when they will be shipped ?

I changed the original front turn signals to led blinkers, which are not very well visible when observing directly from the front. Therefore I need the mirrors with those integrated turnsignals. Otherwise I think that the led conversion is quite cool. If interested see some images here.

br, JuhaV

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
JuhaV said:
Hi Dave,

I ordered those RC51 mirrors during the 1st pre-order. Do you know when they will be shipped ?

I changed the original front turn signals to led blinkers, which are not very well visible when observing directly from the front. Therefore I need the mirrors with those integrated turnsignals. Otherwise I think that the led conversion is quite cool. If interested see some images here.

br, JuhaV
All mirrors have been shipped. You should get yours very soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts