Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the two wheel tuesday show and it is now a half an hour show!?! When did they change this? Man, it was bad enough that they got rid of the the old two wheel tuesdays now GW's show is 1/2 an hour. SH*T, SpeedTV sux big time.

I miss SpeedChannel...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No kidding on that one. It seems like some network would realize that motorcycles in general or more popular than ever and step it up. 4 channels of Nascrap on regular cable licks to say the least.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (mgifracing)

I wish we could get eurosport in the US, then OLN could take over all the AMA racing broadcasts, and GREED could go ASSCAR 24/7 like they want to already

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: SpeedTV sux again (aces anugal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aces anugal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> He ain't so bad.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree. He can be a little corny sometimes but he still seems like a great guy that loves the sport.

I don't understand why so many people rag him. Remember, he has a wide audience. Young children, old folks, and those in-between. TWT can't be so die hard, blood N guts racing all the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: SpeedTV sux again (flippy)

yea, because not having enough shows about riding a 50cc scooter across America could definitely impact the show's ratings ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: SpeedTV sux again (g-man)

Having moved here from England i have to say that any and all bike racing TV coverage sucks. In England they will show ( LIVE) all possible races from British Superbike, World superbike and Motogp. I have yet to see a live race from any of the world championships as yet,the up coming Lag weekend the exception.

I would rather catch the info on race results from the Internet than sit and watch the coverage offered by STV.( 3mins- 5 mins of adverts-3 mins-5mind of adverts)

SpeedTV has decided to become NASCAR TV. Period.
It pays the bills i guess!

I was even more amazed last year to see that WSB was at the final round all to play for and they had on " Car Crazy" or some junk.

I guess we need to go oval road racing for a billion miles to get air time!!!

Regards To all

Limey51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: SpeedTV sux again (Limey51)

When I was in China for a month last December they had better motorcycle and motorsports coverage non nascar than we have! Amazing..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts