Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Hoenshell invents a new trick on the set of Stealth Rider in Denver, CO. Stoppie to park, park to stall, stall to SHUT! The HOENSHELL SHUTTER!!! Be sure to watch Eric costarring in Speed Channel's new series: STEALTH RIDER, airing in July 2010. Camera man: Zach Siglow.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think you're in the wrong forum man. Most of us here can't stand that shit. Just saying

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Cool skill and innovative idea!

The other one is too funny! :D

·
Banned
929 Posts
I dont know why but that shit just doesn't impress me. All it does is encourage more kids(squids) to go out and hurt/kill themselves.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you're in the wrong forum man. Most of us here can't stand that shit. Just saying
I'm just saying... If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it moving. Obviously, its not for you.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Can't get enough stunts... I'm tuning to see what my friend Jason is up too now...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I dont know why but that shit just doesn't impress me. All it does is encourage more kids(squids) to go out and hurt/kill themselves.
Same comment my Dad used to make regarding motorcycles and fast cars in general. Different strokes for different folks imo. I don't know how anyone cannot help but be impressed by some of the moves these guys/gals can do. I can't even wheelie well. :cool:

I'd like it to stay in the parking lots etc and off the street but then I'd like fast road riders to go to the track instead of speeding on the street and many critics of this aspect of the sport are certainly guilty of that offence.

Different strokes but same result imo. Fun and safe in the right environment, injurious to the sport in the wrong environment.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Hm, sportbike forum... yup they are riding sportbikes...
Street & track sub forum... yup they are on the street...
Right forum... Many of us love this shit in the proper environment. Just saying. :cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
To quote Austin Powers "Its not my bag baby!", but its still some pretty impressive stuff. I agree with the keeping it in a safe location, and not the in and out of traffic star boyz crap that gets us ALL the great attention. Met Jason at the AMA race at Road America this year, nice guy and has some serious skill at what he does. As for me, Ill stick to the trackday end of it because I cant wheelie for shit either!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :confused:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have yet to see any of these "stunters" that are featured be able to match Chris Pfeiffer's ability and consistency....

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I have yet to see any of these "stunters" that are featured be able to match Chris Pfeiffer's ability and consistency....

Yeah but they've got to start somewhere.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Speed Cahnnel suggestions

Isn't it a shame they can't find any ground roots racing in this country to make a series out of. You know, small time guys and girls racing on the weekend, working and wrenching all week just to do it again, at small to large tracks all over the map?

But what audience would dare watch that?

Stuntas forever:rockon

Larry
Serious miffed at Speed:banghead

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
chris is a professional, he does his thing at tracks designated for THAT sport.
his tricks and stunts are way above what these guys on the street do.

these other guys are basically party tricks, nothing they do is THAT incredible.....incredible for an average Joe on the street with medial skills, sure... but the reality is that any trials bike competitor will eat their lunch with one hand tied behind their back.

I dont really care that they do the stunts or where they do them....more power to them if that how they have fun, i have no problem with it. But to dedicate shows or to glorify these half ass tricks is a bit much.
if they want to be taken seriously by other riders (us or whoever), make a real competition out of it (not street stunters against street stunters like they do now)...enter and compete against guys like Chris, show your skill against the best.

oh yeah.... and do it on a two stroke single or a BMW.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts