Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got spare/unneeded Leo Vince SP-1 midpipes?

Got a deal I couldn't pass up on some Ti LV slipons for SP-2. The SP-1 link pipes are still available from LV, but I'd have to wait for shipping from Italy!

Would prefer low-mount (already have Jardine RT-One highs with same size core).

The ones I seek are 50mm canister inlet.

Not gonna be picky if cheap enough, will take one side at a time if it's all ya got.

I have a set of brand-new-in-wrap SP-2 low mount LV midpipes available, lol. (These are either Ti or stainless, will double-check Monday since they are at the office.)

Unless someone wants to trade me a full set of Ti :notworthy Satos for the Vinces, which are oval EVO II series complete with quiet inserts. :D

Thanks!

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Can you post up pictures of the sp-2 midpipes? Are they actually ti or are they stainless?

Also, post up pictures of the inlet on your cans, and outlet of the mid pipe as I think leo used different inlet styles.

Here are what mine look like. The mid pipe uses some weird thing where it goes inside and outside of the can inlet.

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The LV midpipes may indeed be stainless, they are a 'satiny' silver color (will have to look at in daylight when back at the office).

The only LV pics are on my crappy cellphone, but the SP-2 LV slipons are extremely similar to my Jardines at the midpipe/canister interface.

Anyhow, the midpipes of the LV are 'single' just like the Jardine cans, and fit inside the canister just like the Jardines. I'm pretty sure the LV cans would slide right onto the Jardine midpipes.

Here are the original Jardines the bike came with, other than being high-mount vs low-mount and the double retention springs at the can inlet of the Jardine vs the LV single spring there is no different in style of interface.

Thanks!

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the Leo Vince stuff:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts