Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get them? I need an extra brake lever, just in case. Does it matter what MC I have? How would I know? Thanks...

· Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they run about $50? Any cheaper alternatives? The MC was on the bike when I got it, so I don't know which size I have...

· Registered
2,606 Posts
Brembo levers tend to be MC specific. Check on the body for markings.
For whatever reason there seem to be extremes in pricing: I've seen exactly the same genuine Brembo lever go for 50€ in one place and 30€ in the next. :confused:
Also I suggest you get some spare dowel pins from the Internet: Brembo will supply a single one with each lever. Not ideal when you are fumbling to replace your lever in a paddock. ;)

· Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Varium, thanks. Sent you a PM. I'll take it whether it's shorty or not. And if it matters, my MC is 19x18.

Thanks for all the info, guys. You always come through...
:rockon

· Registered
2,603 Posts
Brembo levers tend to be MC specific. Check on the body for markings.
For whatever reason there seem to be extremes in pricing: I've seen exactly the same genuine Brembo lever go for 50€ in one place and 30€ in the next. :confused:
Also I suggest you get some spare dowel pins from the Internet: Brembo will supply a single one with each lever. Not ideal when you are fumbling to replace your lever in a paddock. ;)

safety wire works way better than those shitty little roll pins... or do you mean the large pin that holds the lever to the master?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.