Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got mine last week and after a few days of trying to figure out how to install it I got it done tonight. I used the oem top bracket had to bend it a little and trim some but got it to fit snug. For the bottom two I used some metal zip ties from home depot worked out gr8t. The reason I used the zip ties on the bottom was I did not feel like taking the whole radiator off. the fan works gr8 and couldnt be more happy .

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Crappy cell phone pics :eek:

After riding in 100 degrees today, it's not too bad. Definitely an improvement over stock. I'll probably run two fans and make some scoops though. I already have a manual switch hooked up and it never went above 210. I did have to leave it on the whole time I was running on the freeway. It stayed between 185 and 195 the whole time.

·
Registered
947 Posts
the make efan fasteners and sell them at oriellys, maybe even autozone or advance too, it's about $5 for a pack and they look like long plastic nails with fasteners. using them is the easiest method

·
Registered
947 Posts
Crappy cell phone pics :eek:

After riding in 100 degrees today, it's not too bad. Definitely an improvement over stock. I'll probably run two fans and make some scoops though. I already have a manual switch hooked up and it never went above 210. I did have to leave it on the whole time I was running on the freeway. It stayed between 185 and 195 the whole time.
you may want to try a right side scoop and left side fan first, instead of 2 fans and 2 scoops

1 - 5 of 5 Posts