Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick of all the baby stuff on this site. I just want to read and learn not read about who called who a name. Everyone has different riding skills but, people seem to brag how good they are. Who cares? I don't. I'm just learning how to ride so I'm not out to impress anyone I just want to be safe. I'm very interested in your board I hope you have better control of what is talked about. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
stay here

There is more info available here,

there are more grown ups on Rc51.org.

MY site is not in competition with this site. Dave runs a fun place and he works damn hard to let you guys say just about anything you want.

My site is heavily modded and I drop kick anyone I damn please for what ever reason I choose.

It ain't a democracy it is a dictatorship and I am the Dick steering the ship.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: stay here (sp2pilot)

actually its tai's site now... he won it in an auction while you were gone

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: stay here (iscrashingbad)

Recognizzzzze Fooool
..don't cha hate it when you are out bid by a buck??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: stay here (old timer)

I'm confused. Are we talking about Rogue? Does Robert have his own site?
Who's ass am I supposed to be kissing? (It's a good thing I have been nice to Tai, he may be my new owner as I come with the site).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: stay here (Hoovenater)

New membership fees are one small Dog on a stick

Hoov go to sp2pilot.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: stay here (twotone)

I registered, but never got an email to confirm and log in...guess I am not allowed!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: stay here (twotone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twotone »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">New membership fees are one small Dog on a stick
</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's on a steeeeek................!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: stay here (Rigor)

What are you supposed to be?

I'm a Jalapeno... on a steeeeeeek.

Thanks Joe, I think I'll have to check it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: sp2pilot, How do I join? (MNrc51)

I joined yesterday.
Need to go check my email to see if I got conformation.

I still enjoy this site - a lot!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got the confirmation but it tells me i have to be granted access to view info on the forum......hmm.....can i get access please???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FryDaddy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got a confirmation email for his site, but was never able to log in??

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am with you Frydaddy. Guess I am not cool enouph to join in on the fun.

Access DENIED.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
skill and safety are two totally different things and when you use them together it's the cats ass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (1literduceater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1literduceater »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am with you Frydaddy. Guess I am not cool enouph to join in on the fun.

Access DENIED.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

We're not worthy...we're not worthy...
Oh well - next.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (FryDaddy)

Well, my login works but you can't access any forums and get the following message:
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I too appear to be unworthy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (g-man)

You guys need to read the instructions about joining a group. I can tell you aren't following all of the steps. This is how we weed out all of the undesireables. Nuff said!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (ebnash)

G-Man....?
Damn...
Wait a minute...did'nt you make Robert some sticker's of some sort ?...

This calls for ' the litttle Asian dog-catcher ' to step in and right this wrong...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts