Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Enormous Member
1,460 Posts
TUTZO51 said:
ok. if barber happens next year, im in. there is nothing better than watching middle age dudes blow smoke out both their ass's.;)
yea well you go ahead and show up sonny. Make sure you wander over and tell me who you are so I can say hello proper. :rolleyes:

my bet is it will be another no show, I mean hell it is a track day, what would a squid be doin' at a racetrack?:woot:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well. i'm no squid. and i do know a thing or two about riding on a track - i know a couple members here can back me up on that. coughRIGORcough1litercoughfredcough.

but i'll stop blowin smoke.

now im going to have to go just to prove you wrong.

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Robert what do you expect from someone born in the age of Knotts Landing, Dynasty, Dallas and Solid Gold.:wtf

I have an idea. Lets have an averaged lap time for Young Guns -vs- OHG (Over the Hill Gang). Then we will have another for total laps so no one says longevity is better than a Quickie. :D

I'll be there. Can I pay now?

Oh and you can't set your timer on Eastern time to be an hour ahead.:woot:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Ahhhhhh......I don't know, Robert.....

Even funnier than a 25 year old that thinks he's bulletproof, is a man over 45 that still thinks he's 25............:D

Ian's a good rider. Advanced group. Fun to watch.... Gotta give credit where credit's due.:rockon

We can all meet at Barber next year and compare notes...............;)

·
Reverse Bodylift of Death
989 Posts
Well now that I popped my cherry at Grattan a few weeks ago I'll have to start savin and planin for barber next year so I can meet all the people who make my days in the jail a little more bearable! By the way...I wi;; disclude myself from the lap time contest cause I will pull the young guy average Waaaaaaaayyyy down... My goal is to be in Mike wheelers novice group so I can look at the azz! LOL

·
Registered
837 Posts
sp2pilot said:
Well OT

If you would have shown up in Alabama you would have been included in just that. We spent many hours making the world get blurry. :D
Ah well my West Coast alter-ego , meeting up at Barber was/is not meant to be...:( Track days are not in my schedule , never have been , never will be...:eek: Chances are that day will happen right after you and Deputy get together to discuss the ' Asian ' influence on our daily lives...;) Happy Trails Glassman...:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
sp2pilot said:
The Surgeon General has determined that large amount of sunshine and a lack of snow combined with limited exposure to east coast fuctards increases womens breast sizes and makes tires wear at a slower rate;)
We put extra silicon(e) in everything here! :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts