Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok up for sale are some OEM parts. All have some minor damage however they are all fully functional. The body work has all tabs (except the right lower). Also selling my size 58 Dainese Red Flanker suit, never been down, no scuffs or damage!!! 650 obo

Upper Fairing -150 obo
Tail fairing w/solo cap 125 obo
Right lower-75 obo
Left lower 125 obo
Left and right radiator 150 a pair or 100 a piece-SOLD
Track day headlight inserts (make offer)-SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Headlight inserts and solo cap

no I will not take 25 for the headlight inserts!

As far as the solo cap goes, I already have one offer for it (waiting for response) but I would prefer to sell the whole tail section not just the cap.

·
Registered
699 Posts
no I will not take 25 for the headlight inserts!

As far as the solo cap goes, I already have one offer for it (waiting for response) but I would prefer to sell the whole tail section not just the cap.
well to be honest, $125 is an insanely good deal for the 05/06 style tail, with out the solo cowl and even w/ the slight damage... from what i remember the tails usually sell for 150-180 bare. and the black ones are pretty rare so those go for a little more. you've got really good prices on everything and things should sell quick

if you change your mind about the solo cowl, shoot me a PM, i'm in desperate need of one as i got the black bodywork and lost mine on the fwy a while back and have been riding w/ the passenger seat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.