Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't pulled the head yet, but I have a TON of leakdown through the valves on my front cylinder. Like, a TON. I pulled the valve cover to make sure the cams were lined up and the valves were closed, and even poked at the buckets to make sure a valve wasn't sticking, and everything was good.

I'm *HOPING* I can lap the valves back in, but in case I can't, will an SP2 head fit on an SP1 engine using SP1 cams?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Thanks for the info!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Heads are the same and cams are the same so no problem. :)

Yeah BUT what about the "Throttle Bodies"..;) .. Because I know the Dia. are Definitely Different, SP2 Intakes are Much Bigger!...

OP: Got to Check EVERYThing there bro.,... Because with these\this part, said Throttle Bodies.... "I think" your Luck Runs Out...

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OP: Got to Check EVERYThing there bro.,... Because with these\this part, said Throttle Bodies.... "I think" your Luck Runs Out...
You think too hard. SP2 TB's fit on SP1 heads, and vice versa; I have SP2 TB's on my SP1 heads.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Yeah BUT what about the "Throttle Bodies"..;) .. Because I know the Dia. are Definitely Different, SP2 Intakes are Much Bigger!...

Peace Jeff
No need to worry: I double checked spare parts compatibility before posting just to be extra sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts