Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn I would love to have this set! Why you selling it?

I wonder if it fits the SP2 as well?

Stunna

The RC51 has to go unfortunately. Not enough room in the garage...lol. The time has come to let her go and I could use the money to finish up my Hawk and buy a dirtbike. The GSXR and VFR are keeping me fully satisfied for now.

I've been told it does but would be willing to take measurements to insure a proper fit. I don't want anyone buying it that can't use it! I'll just hang it on the wall as art if that's the case. :D

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Dear Jason

The exhaust are no longer available and also it does not fit for SP2.
Sorry for it.

Best Regards, Toru
TSR Worldwide
Toru Furumaya
[email protected]
TSR Worldwide, Racing parts supplier, Honda RS125, RS250 and HRC Kit also street bike after market parts
tel/fax +31 226 312046

how does it not fit?

every other full SP1 exghaust made fits the SP2 fine. can you elaborate on why it won't as it has certainly interested me

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
how does it not fit?

every other full SP1 exghaust made fits the SP2 fine. can you elaborate on why it won't as it has certainly interested me
you are right Mark

all they see is the SP-1 and automatically believe that it will not fit the SP-2 so have no concept that it could fit another years bike!

The Japanese have no idea with stuff outside the box.....(not many anyway!)

Im sure "Toru" has never even seen those early TSR systems(probably made by the current mega Tech company(link below)
ƒ�ƒKƒeƒbƒN
-ex moriwaki supplier only in 2000 and maker of newer sato etc-beautiful exhausts)

the usual TSR exhausts(including the RC45 HRC replica were not so well made.The inner welds were like TiForce,just tubing slipped over another and welded on the outside only.But this system,arata,sato akrapovic yoshimura Ladybird have inner welds as beautiful as the outer(better flow and higher quality)

BTW if you talk to TSR ask for Yamahsita san in Suzuka
he is the main guy for aftermarket stuff(R&D marketing etc) (I have met him a few times at TSR HQ in Suzuka)

Anyway TSR dont make anything!just get data from HRC and Honda and outsouce it all....(normal thing to do really!)

Also I had a leo Vince SP-2 full system at the same time as the TSR and checked them both carefully
looked like the TSR was just as widely spaced as the leo,and looked like would fit the SP-2 swingarm no problem.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Lotsa good info here simon, thanks for the links! Mega-tech is the bees knees!:rockon

you are right Mark

all they see is the SP-1 and automatically believe that it will not fit the SP-2 so have no concept that it could fit another years bike!

The Japanese have no idea with stuff outside the box.....(not many anyway!)

Im sure "Toru" has never even seen those early TSR systems(probably made by the current mega Tech company(link below)
ƒ�ƒKƒeƒbƒN
-ex moriwaki supplier only in 2000 and maker of newer sato etc-beautiful exhausts)

the usual TSR exhausts(including the RC45 HRC replica were not so well made.The inner welds were like TiForce,just tubing slipped over another and welded on the outside only.But this system,arata,sato akrapovic yoshimura Ladybird have inner welds as beautiful as the outer(better flow and higher quality)

BTW if you talk to TSR ask for Yamahsita san in Suzuka
he is the main guy for aftermarket stuff(R&D marketing etc) (I have met him a few times at TSR HQ in Suzuka)

Anyway TSR dont make anything!just get data from HRC and Honda and outsouce it all....(normal thing to do really!)

Also I had a leo Vince SP-2 full system at the same time as the TSR and checked them both carefully
looked like the TSR was just as widely spaced as the leo,and looked like would fit the SP-2 swingarm no problem.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the input Mark, I'm not sure if they do merge since the system is still mounted on the bike. I will confirm once I remove it and let you know.

Simon, you are the man! I appreciate your input.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Thanks for the input Mark, I'm not sure if they do merge since the system is still mounted on the bike. I will confirm once I remove it and let you know.

Simon, you are the man! I appreciate your input.

no worries i was just kurious;)

also was sure it would fit the SP2 and wanted to expand your potential buyers market man

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.