Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
ARe the stock SP1 and SP2 shocks interchangeable? My SP1 needs a Rebuild and i have a spare SP2 laying around that i could rebuild then my bike won't be down during the rebuild.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Yeah if i had 700 bucks to spend i would buy it... No wait Front mounts would come first. jackass. Some of us have Child support to pay from when we used to get laid whenever we wanted.

Do I need to explain sex to you as well? damn tom. Get with it here.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Yeah if i had 700 bucks to spend i would buy it... No wait Front mounts would come first. jackass. Some of us have Child support to pay from when we used to get laid whenever we wanted.

Do I need to explain sex to you as well? damn tom. Get with it here.
Umm.. Lee this is a real text and you can explain whatever :D

Attachments

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Well Tom. Welcome to manhood. We will throw a party for you next time i'm up.

Maybe Kurt's wife will strip for us....:D

Now answer my damn question. will the SP2 stock Shock fit my SP1?

·
Registered
460 Posts
sweet deal indeed

but, why shim it? it's got tons of range vs oem for setting your sag... right?

...and i can't hardly believe it hasn't sold already too
(I recently got my hands on one too, otherwise i'd have snapped it up!)

And Wingnutt... you gonna text him back? :)D) j/k)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I shimmed the shock for when I am hard on the gas coming out of the corner the bike does not push me wide. It also decreases the trail and allows for quick turn in, I don't mind a quicker handling RC51 since it is a very stable bike.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I shimmed the shock for when I am hard on the gas coming out of the corner the bike does not push me wide. It also decreases the trail and allows for quick turn in, I don't mind a quicker handling RC51 since it is a very stable bike.
You were running a stock link ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.