Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SP1 Moriwaki mids for street set up

Title says it all but the pictures do not fully show the quality of these mint mids. Although used, there are no dents scrapes scratches or the like. I've had these collecting dust for some time now so please...set your price as to what they're worth to you.

Although near impossible to find (especially in this condition and for the sp1) I have no idea what to value my asking price at. So if you have a need for some minty mids shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
179 Posts
They're stainless steel. Not Ti.

I've got new cans for sale to make it a kit.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Another minor detail, is that the slip-on mids are chrome plated, whereas the full system mids are not.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you're telling me that the last 2 sets not including these mids, were chrome plated stainless? Weird...I always thought the Mori street rainbow slip ons (mids and cans) were built out of TI.

Well If not corrected...I'd never learn, thanks guys!

·
Registered
179 Posts
The only part on the can that is Ti is the skin. End caps, through-tube and link pipe are SS.

The Moriwaki full system for the VTR1000F had a Ti header aft of the primary down pipe. I had one and sold it after my crash before I realized how extremely rare it was. It was a beautiful thing.

I know where it is, I should go buy it back...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't get me wrong, if you want to buy RCVTR's rainbow mids then I will make another post for the straps and hangers (thats right, everything you need) for the etntire set up!

I HAVE SPARES OF EVERYTHING! Aparently my biggest issue is the material of the products:woot:

·
Registered
179 Posts
That's your biggest issue, but you have others...

You don't have to like Superchickens to know that Ti exhaust system is cool, but it helps. The longer I ran it, the more intense the blues and purples got on the headers.

You don't want my rainbow mids, to go with those high-mount midpipes. You want a set of high-mount cans. I have rainbow and plain Ti sets.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just went through my AWESOME collection of Mori cans and spares and I could give up these mids and at LEAST a set of hangers and straps.

It still leaves me with more Mori action than I kinow what to do with! Still need need some Mori rear sets to help me sleep at night though.:banghead

1 - 15 of 15 Posts