Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member :)
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have an 00 SP1 with Jardines. Since there are virtually no exhaust offered for this bike any more will SP2 slipons (just the collectors) fit if I find some that have the same collector inlet diameter as my Jardines link pipes do? I would then use the link pipes that came with the Jardines on the SP2 canisters/collectors.
Not a big fan of the Jardines that are on mine and there are getting to be fewer and fewer clean examples of SP1 exhausts on fleabay.
If anyone has done this and could chime in that would be great.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Ok I have an 00 SP1 with Jardines. Since there are virtually no exhaust offered for this bike any more will SP2 slipons (just the collectors) fit if I find some that have the same collector inlet diameter as my Jardines link pipes do? I would then use the link pipes that came with the Jardines on the SP2 canisters/collectors.
Not a big fan of the Jardines that are on mine and there are getting to be fewer and fewer clean examples of SP1 exhausts on fleabay.

click my link below i have sold tons of SP2 and SP1 mufflers and mid pipes

·
Registered
110 Posts
sp1 headers are different from sp2 so to use sp2 pipes on your sp1
you need to use the sp2 header......i think the right hand sp2 link pipe will go on a sp1 not sure but i know one side fits and other dosnt
simon kobe maybe able to get hold of sp1 pipes for you, forget the other rubbish that is flogged here ,better to spend a little more (mabe less)
and get somthing real with real development

·
Member :)
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sp1 headers are different from sp2 so to use sp2 pipes on your sp1
you need to use the sp2 header......i think the right hand sp2 link pipe will go on a sp1 not sure but i know one side fits and other dosnt
simon kobe maybe able to get hold of sp1 pipes for you, forget the other rubbish that is flogged here ,better to spend a little more (mabe less)
and get somthing real with real development
Thanks Muzz. I was actually talking about using my existing link pipes from the jardines on SP2 canisters/mufflers if they had the correct inlet diameter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts