Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M4 hi-mount exhaust slip-ons for SP1. Good condition -- carbon fibre, come with springs, mounts (high), and clamps. Sound awesome. $250 plus shipping.

Carbon front fender; used, not perfect, but looks good, would like $100 plus shippng as its not chinese crap. Will fit sp1 and sp2. Email [email protected] if you would like some pics. BTW, there is a map avail for the M4s on the powercommander website.

james

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fender on ebay,
rc51 rc 51 rvt1000 harris carbon fiber fibre fender : eBay Motors (item 270624705284 end time Aug-27-10 08:39:51 PDT)

mufflers down to $225 shipped anywhere in Cont. NA -- see pic. Note that just the slip ons, mid pipes, muffler straps, and mounting brackets are included... SP1 header not available. I can provide better pics of any parts if you wish. All 4 springs included -- only 3 in this pic. Note as well that in this pic, part of 1 rubber insulating strap is missing -- it has been replaced with a new one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just got the front fender today. very fast shipping, and product looks better than described.
Bump for a great seller, thanks.

Aleks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks and more stuff for sale

Thanks, Man -- good karma -- just a reminder that I have a set of unmounted RC51 bodywork -- tail, upper, lower, and used windscreen cluttering up the garage -- $300 shipped. PM for pics.

james

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks, Man -- good karma -- just a reminder that I have a set of unmounted RC51 bodywork -- tail, upper, lower, and used windscreen cluttering up the garage -- $300 shipped. PM for pics.

james
I need that upper. How much shipped to 26501? Shoot me an email, my pm's don't seem to be getting through for some reason. damonmlime2000 at yahoo dot com.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

Here is the bodywork, and front brake pads new in package:

Shipping the bodywork will be a bit pricey -- 2'x2'x4' box. I'm guess $300 all in for the bodywork. Brake pads are $50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts