Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Id hardly call a couple of Kurtis' old bikes and a KR3 "Kenny Robert's bike collection." This is just making some room in the shop :D

I did notice that Spencer's NSRs are still for sale on that site.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Apparently Roberts has come to blows with the local council about running dirt bikes on his ranch and his looking to either relocate somewhere else or close down shop.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently Roberts has come to blows with the local council about running dirt bikes on his ranch and his looking to either relocate somewhere else or close down shop.
I told y'all they were tryin to make them quit riding there...
Why would the local council give a rats ass on what he's doing on his 166 acre farm?

I mean it's not like the guy lived on a small lot and it created a noise issue with his neighbors, it's mind boggling how small town politics can fvck things up.

I actually found the youtube ad somehow after seeing Modesto listed in Forbes 20 most miserable places to live. I thought Modesto had sounded familiar so I google Roberts Ranch and it came up. Asking price for that treasure (I mean did yall see those views?!?!? spectacular!) was only 2.3M......I say only cuz that amount of land, views and house/out buildings would cost 10X more in NJ. :D

If I'm not mistaken, I think that's where he raised all his boys, kinda surprised none of them are stepping up to buy.....just goes to show that maybe the Modesto area really has gone all to shit. In the Forbes article it does say well over 3K cars were stolen there in '09. :rolleyes:
BTW- of the 20 locals, at least 5 were in Cali......what a shame. Personally, I loved the Monterrey area when I was there in '05.

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
Why would the local council give a rats ass on what he's doing on his 166 acre farm?

I mean it's not like the guy lived on a small lot and it created a noise issue with his neighbors, it's mind boggling how small town politics can fvck things up.

I actually found the youtube ad somehow after seeing Modesto listed in Forbes 20 most miserable places to live. I thought Modesto had sounded familiar so I google Roberts Ranch and it came up. Asking price for that treasure (I mean did yall see those views?!?!? spectacular!) was only 2.3M......I say only cuz that amount of land, views and house/out buildings would cost 10X more in NJ. :D

If I'm not mistaken, I think that's where he raised all his boys, kinda surprised none of them are stepping up to buy.....just goes to show that maybe the Modesto area really has gone all to shit. In the Forbes article it does say well over 3K cars were stolen there in '09. :rolleyes:
BTW- of the 20 locals, at least 5 were in Cali......what a shame. Personally, I loved the Monterrey area when I was there in '05.
I was born in Modesto.

Modesto is going to shit. But no faster than the rest of California.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I could not imagine how hard it must be to sell a place like this. To see all the hard work that you did in your lifetime, and all the time you spent building a place like this just to have to turn around and let it go. I feel for him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts