1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Just imagine if you went off course and got bumped onto the rear tire.:eek:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
LOVE the bike! It's that elemental mechanical simplicity with no unnecessary "fat" that I find so appealing.

Stylistically, I'd have preferred the exhaust to be a normal downswept header with Dunstal type upswept silencer, but otherwise I find little to fault.

The front suspension is very cool. I'm curious what hub arrangement that is....how the wheel pivots left to right. Wish there were more pics.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
LOVE the bike! It's that elemental mechanical simplicity with no unnecessary "fat" that I find so appealing.

Stylistically, I'd have preferred the exhaust to be a normal downswept header with Dunstal type upswept silencer, but otherwise I find little to fault.

The front suspension is very cool. I'm curious what hub arrangement that is....how the wheel pivots left to right. Wish there were more pics.
I like it too, but I do wonder if it is actually rideable, ie. does it have a 100mile turning circle for example :D.

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.