Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i need to find some of these connectors. Would help to know the exact name so i can do a search for them. Better yet would be someone that knows where to look for these type connectors.

Have looked up several that look close but not certain which are the exact same as mine. Some look very similar but won't work which is why i'm looking for definite confirmation on this.

Not sure if this matters or not, but the one shown in the pic is from a 1krr wire harness. If the RC uses the same ones great, but wanted to mention the 1krr just in case they aren't the same.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have an old wiring harness in pieces.... you can have some of the connectors in there?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That's a Sumitomo-type socket contact. Corsa Technic carries them.

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah!

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is what you are looking for...

I posted this elsewhere in the RC-51 forum:

Easternbeaver.com ... order connectors, pins and other OEM items.

I purchased online several connectors to rewire my bike. Very reasonable and fast shipping; just wished I would have purchased these before using bullet connectors for some of the other portions of my bike.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is what you are looking for...

I posted this elsewhere in the RC-51 forum:

Easternbeaver.com ... order connectors, pins and other OEM items.

I purchased online several connectors to rewire my bike. Very reasonable and fast shipping; just wished I would have purchased these before using bullet connectors for some of the other portions of my bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts