Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. Going to see if my dealer can get me an '03 or '04 RC-51 tomorrow.

I know it will be nearly impossible to get an objective opinion here, but before I pull the trigger, is there anyone who wouldn't buy it all over again? I already have a 954rr that I may or may not sell when the '51 comes home. I'm getting it b/c I have loved the RC for years and want to get the '03 or '04 color before all the new ones are gone. I intend to keep the bike a long, long time and slowly mod the heck out of it over the next few years.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Somebody stop me.... (DUX)

Nope, I wouldn't stop you. But you should order a 15 tooth sprocket for the front. It's a cheap and easy mod but it's a good one. It's a great bike and I love mine dearly but the list of possible mods that actually help is a long one. It's very rare to see them in stock condition once they leave the dealership.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Somebody stop me.... (Hoovenater)

My only regret was buying a leftover 01 vs. the 02 I could have bought (for more money of course). I can see myself putting whatever aftermarket stuff I have on an 02+ someday. (except for the stuff that doesn't work on both models, Hugger, etc). I will buy it used though, cause why pay for stock stuff I will replace anyway.

I think you should by a new 05, cause I want Honda to sell enough of them to sell them in 06.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.