·
Registered
837 Posts
nice pics..

·
Registered
39 Posts
grreat pics.
what did you think about pocono? bumpy? use the right-hand-side of the tire at all?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive been there 7 or 8 times and i like it alot. there are a few bumpy spots, but once you know where they are they just make it more fun. it is mostly lefts, but there are 2 right hand turns. plus, tpm just announced theyre going to try running it backwards, so then it will be mostly right turns.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hey T are B....I pitted next to you for the try the track session. Your pics look good. Hope to catch up with you again.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Killer Pics!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1literduceater said:
Hey T are B....I pitted next to you for the try the track session. Your pics look good. Hope to catch up with you again.
yea, i remember. did you convice the wife to let you do it again?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looking good for being in the white group. Pocono east is a fun track. Maybe I'll see you up there one of these times.

I think its time for you to bump up to red group.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yes she is cool with it. I am doing the ART school on Sept 23 and hopefully another day in Oct.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey don't dis pocono... thats my home town. I used to work at the track. You have no idea how hard it is to keep it from getting bumpy. Frost is a bitch... heaves the track up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
nice pics... ill see you there on the 8th.

·
Registered
412 Posts
FRICKIN AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:rockon :rockon :rockon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts