Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
South Texan
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was in the library at the university studying till midnight. i rode my bike and parked it in the motorcycle parking. when i got out to go home i couldnt see my bike :( . well i couldnt see it cause it was knocked over on the kickstand side :mad: .

so i picked it up started it and black smoked poored out the pipes. rode passed the secuirty tower that was probably 80ft from where i parked. got it home in the garage light. it looks like some one stepped/jumped on the right side also. as far as damage, the upper is cracked on both sides w/ some sratches on the left side, clutch lever broke, tank is sratched just a little bit on the left side. left side can has a ding in it. and the right side rad was tweaked.

as long as i have been riding this is the first time anyone has ever vandalized any bike i have had. so i guess it was bound to happen sonner or later.

·
Silver and Black Attack!
540 Posts
that's fucked up. Does the library or security tower have any security cameras that may have caught the guilty party?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Sounds to me like you have a pissed off girlfriend after you, b/c she finally figured out you love your bike more than you love her.

Sorry this happened bro, and yes I would check for security footage.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I would check for camera ASAP because they usually record over eachother so time is very important.

Sorry this shit had happen..cowards.

·
South Texan
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no camaras over there. they have them in the back lots though :confused: . the dorms are near by so would imagine it was just some drunks comething thru and wanted to screw something up. i dont have any people out to get me or psycho girls so i cant think of anyone that would have done it. plus i just painted the new body work and last night was the first night i had taken it out so no one would really know that it was mine.

·
arizona rc51
709 Posts
I also know how you feel man. And I am so sorry that it happend and to anyone else that experienced that. I live everyday in a shitty part of Phoenix at my apt. complex, full of shit bags that live there. Had my previous bike (SuperHawk 996) fucked with as well. They thought it was cute to let the air out of the tires and filled the ignition & seat lock with superglue :wtf. I was so pissed, I couldn't even see straight for a week. And now I own my nice new '04 RC... but will be moving in a month to a new home w/ my fiance... with a big ass garage :)
Too many people with no respect for others personal property :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Some people are jealous thats why they do this:mad: This is why I dont bring my bike if i know i wont be able to see it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Damn it.....

Fucktard's. I hate stupid ppl. I think they need to be killed.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
^What he said!!!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
That is pretty bad Kevin, especially at a University. I rode a bike when I attended Simon Fraser University and never had any problem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts