Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling some stuff I'm not using for the track, prices listed (feel free to make offers). Although, I'd be interested in trades too, clutch master? Rearsets? Something else track oriented?

Yellow Box speedo recalibrator. Works perfectly, no installation instructions though. I'm sure you could find them on the net, or someone on here could help you out. - $55 shipped.

OEM windschield, painted with silver rim paint. Matches the OEM silver pretty well, the windshield itself has minor scuffs and quite a bit of swirling. That's why I rattle canned it, it's not perfect, but looks good to me. Missing one grommet. - $40 shipped

And a pic of it on the bike...

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
OEM left side fairing. All tabs intact, a few scuffs and nicks, probably a 7, 7.5 out of 10? $167 shipped.

OEM gas cap and ignition, with two keys. I haven't removed the ignition yet, the stupid bolts are stripped, I'm having a hell of a time getting the damn thing off. I think it'd be stupid to just sell the gas cap and keys, so if someone wants them both, lemme know. $100 shipped

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hotbodies knockoff undertail. 1 broken tab, see pic, its not too bad. A bunch of rubber and grime on the thing, a couple of burnouts....:eek: Its kind of a piece of shit, fitment is ok, but it worked for me. Lights fully functioning, integrated blinker, brake lights. $40 shipped

I also have the OEM taillight, blinkers, mirrors (right side is scuffed), V-cowl, stock pipes, scuffed up right side fairing, and some other stuff. Lemme know if you need something that's not listed, I may have it.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
can you call my cell I want to talk about that left side and the undertail...
918-6 four 0-1454

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will take the OEM high/low/signal switch. Let me know where to shoot the paypal and I'll give you the address.

You want to sell those mirrors too? Just asking :woot:

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT

Left side switches are gone.

Exact price for the left side fairing is $167 shipped in the CONUS.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Do you have the cable and latch assembly for the rear seat/ cowl? I also need the lock cylinder and keeper spring... Basically I need all the rear latch parts. If you don't have them that's fine I will just hit up ronayers for whAt I don't have.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Do you have the cable and latch assembly for the rear seat/ cowl? I also need the lock cylinder and keeper spring... Basically I need all the rear latch parts. If you don't have them that's fine I will just hit up ronayers for whAt I don't have.

Contact LBC_rider (or something like that) to see what he can rustle up for ya. If he doesn't have access to all the parts i know he could help out with a few, or maybe even the majority. Buying the parts through the dealer is going to be a bit high....even if going through RA or SH.

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lee, I think I've got the cable and assembly, maybe the lock cylinder too. I'm working till Monday morning, I'll check then.

·
Registered
345 Posts
would U be willing to sell me the 1/4 turn screw thats on the side pannel seperate to me? mine fell out after my last oil change.... :banghead

and lee, Im 90% sure I have the cable, latch, and lock cylinder u are looking for..
call me

·
Registered
140 Posts
OEM left side fairing. All tabs intact, a few scuffs and nicks, probably a 7, 7.5 out of 10? $167 shipped.

OEM gas cap and ignition, with two keys. I haven't removed the ignition yet, the stupid bolts are stripped, I'm having a hell of a time getting the damn thing off. I think it'd be stupid to just sell the gas cap and keys, so if someone wants them both, lemme know. $100 shipped

looks the same?

edit: now that I look closer, it doesnt look the same :/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts