Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
All you're doing is spamming us with links to your YT videos to generate views. You contribute nothing to this board. Out of your seven posts, only one of them (the one above) doesn't have a link to a video. You haven't introduced yourself, and you don't even engage us with any conversation in your spam posts. Not even a "hey guys, I'm new here, and here's some silly shit we did one day while out riding around." Nothing. Just a fcking link. Fck off you fcking spammer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All you're doing is spamming us with links to your YT videos to generate views. You contribute nothing to this board. Out of your seven posts, only one of them (the one above) doesn't have a link to a video. You haven't introduced yourself, and you don't even engage us with any conversation in your spam posts. Not even a "hey guys, I'm new here, and here's some silly shit we did one day while out riding around." Nothing. Just a fcking link. Fck off you fcking spammer.
Sorry for upseting you mate. If I post any more I will try and be a bit more constructive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts