Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (oneducs)

If any rider other then Rossi has a shot it will be the Texas Tornado.

Nicky is good here but Collin has won here in WSB and against much stiffer competition then Nicky raced against when he was on the RC51. ( In fact he raced against Collin and took out Haga in turn 11)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (sp2pilot)

Roger Lee Hayden is going to win this weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The real question is who is going to win the parade lap?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (Rickster)

Wayne Rainey in Superstars in SuperKarts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wayne can't race.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ummm, yes...yes he can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will go out on a limb and say that mat mladin will win with a podium for Neil Hodgson

nate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (Dave)

Nevermind, just saw the article at Soup.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Edwards,rossi if he doesnt crash,hayden these guys know this track and if rossi did'nt I think He's a fast learner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (roadkill)

Link still works for me. The used kart in the picture is a 2004 chasis with a 2000 RS250 engine in it. Dude wants 16 large, as in $16,000. Here is another pic.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (SP8)

Link now works for me too....on my laptop. Guys, if you haven't tried a shifter kart, you have just no idea of the massive g-forces they can generate....can actually break a rib, so I fully understand why Wayne dropped out. Damn they are fun. Two stroke engines have wicked acceleration, almost faster than you can shift...from 4,000 rpm to over 19,000 rpm in the blink of an eye....you are just paddlin' as fast as you can while it just rockets forward.

A lot is going on this weekend, but make an effort to watch either the kart practice or race....will make a believer out of you.

How can Rossi not win? Winning is as much a state of mind as it is talent or machine and Rossi just imagines he is going to win so he goes and does it. The other riders are hoping to win....big difference.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (roadkill)

I would love to drive a shifter kart! Don't think they rev to 19k though.

This thread has been hi-jacked, I think.

BTW- Nicky will not be on the box. Rossi, Edwards, Nakano!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: so who will win this weekend at LS? (999)

highjack d'avvertimento del filetto in progresso.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Yeah, Progresso sauce is OK, but I like the Paul Newman better, then you get the little bowtie thingies and some nice sized shrimp. Cook the bowties for 9 minutes. Saute the shrimp briefly 'til they start to turn pink, add a little minced garlic, then some salt and red pepper flakes, pour the sauce over the whole mess.
When the sauce is hot, the shrimp are cooked... pour sauce and shrimp over the bowtie things ith some parmasen. Voila!
Threadjack.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts