Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: So who can post the video of........ (section8superbike)

So far I haven't seen it posted on motogp.com. We all want to see it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I couldn't find anything.

Something like that you would think they would put on the MotoGP site. (just for fun, ya know).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I met Alex out at Vegas for the supermoto a gogo and let me tell you he is one of the coolest guys you would ever wanna meet. Super friendly and down to earth guy even with his globetrotting GP rider lifestyle.

He also hauls ass on a motard! A shitty one Kawi gave him to use also. I feel bad for him, these guys probably never ride a bike without it coming right off tire warmers, and giving it a little gas to him probably felt like nothing and out she went.

Anyway check out his site he actually posts up some cool stuff from behind the scenes sometimes.

http://www.Alex66.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (JesseJames)

actually was a Suzuki DRZ400 he struggled on the dirt section compared to other top guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">actually was a Suzuki DRZ400 he struggled on the dirt section compared to other top guys.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No.....it was a practically stock KLX400 and he didn't struggle, the bike let him down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (racesbikes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by racesbikes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No.....it was a practically stock KLX400 and he didn't struggle, the bike let him down.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

stock KLX400 ... hmmm Ok. whatever you say sister!

KLX400=a green DRZ!
i was there ,Alex crashed his bike in Qualifing...

damn this Kawasaki looks kinda like my suzuki

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They had major bike problems...I talked to a Kawi Cheez at the long beach cycle show and he explained to me what the problem finally was. They couldn't find it that day, but it would cut out at full throttle for several seconds, so he had to short shift it non stop.

I can't remember what it was he said was the problem...but anyway it was a shit bike I saw it puking on him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

On his site he has a little section that gives results for each round.
For Estoril, it says "injured" .......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

stock KLX400 ... hmmm Ok. whatever you say sister!

KLX400=a green DRZ!
i was there ,Alex crashed his bike in Qualifing...

]</TD></TR></TABLE>

RaceBikes it was pretty damn far from stock

Steve Polk built the motor the suspesnion was full kit Ohlins and the thing was almost as light as the CRFs that where there.

Steve pulled 55 HP out of that motor. Stock piston,rod,crank. Just head and carb work mostly, Well Steve keeps pretty quiet about what he is actually doing

Steve is the go to guy in Motard today on Honda, Yamahe and the Suzuki/Kawai program.

Giannis glad to see you back. Try to toughen up and if you start calling people sister don't be surprised when they call you names right back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone found the vid yet? I read there was numerous tv crews, etc.. etc.. Something has had to have turned up by now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.