Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think he will? He usually cuts off friendship with anyone who is close to him in the battle, and Colin seems to be really getting his bike sorted out and getting confidence back.

Think he will cut off his own teammate? He apparently stopped talking to Melandri recently.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (JesseJames)

how you know he stoped talking to melandri? did he tell you that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as long as the championship is still his, I don't see problem ....if Colin were to get close, things would change, no doubt.

the Melandri thing could be just the press, but it is pretty public how Rossi has changed around Melandri.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (drsus)

Ya Giannis, Marco called me last nite upset that Vale doesn't talk to him.

It was actually mentioned in an interview with John Hopkins.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how you know he stoped talking to melandri? did he tell you that?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your mother told me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Soooo strange that this subject came up.....see the last edition of Motorcycle Racer....has a picture of Rossi and Melandri on the podium...Rossi has his hand out and Melandri is shaking it like he was bowing to the Queen of England....too funny....the text says.....this is just classic writing....

Rossi and Melandri
BODY LANGUAGE

Two riders of similar heights. One is the champ, one his nearest rival. Points to note: Marco's head is on its side, cocked and lowered. His back is bent to further lower his head in relation to Vale. His hand has been offered in a very feminine, subservient, non-threatening way and he is standing square on to Rossi while covering his groin (a classic example of feeling threatened).

Now look at Rossi: as upright as comfortably possible in race leathers, firmly grasping Marco's hand, eyes narrowed and locked on, head higher, tightly lipped smile (means a fake smile) and is standing sideways on to present as small a target as possible to the enemy.

Body language says oh-so-much in Parc Ferme...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (bsess)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Your mother told me.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

are you retarded? Or Including my mother on every post make you feel Smart?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">are you retarded? Or Including my mother on every post make you feel Smart?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am in agreement.......enough of the "your mother" stuff. Really like the atmosphere here, free from the retarded juvenalia of most other sites. You can have fun and kid with your buds and no one acts the fool. Let's get back to the usual banter and blather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Have you looked at Melandri? It's Max, Jr.
No wonder!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am in agreement.......enough of the "your mother" stuff. Really like the atmosphere here, free from the retarded juvenalia of most other sites. You can have fun and kid with your buds and no one acts the fool. Let's get back to the usual banter and blather.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

As long as an individual chooses to take a deliberately antagonistic approach in the context of polite and objective discourse (thereby reducing the quality and tone of otherwise mature exchanges to something akin to abject, petty childishness) I have no problem accomodating such wanton rudeness and advancing the process toward its lowest common denominator, ergo, the mom jokes. I agree its completely retarded but what to do when reason fails?

With all due respect, the subject has an extensive and well documented history of inflammatory relations herein. If you review the context of our recent exchange you might understand the reason behind the regressive behavior. When the subject decides to act like an adult, i'll treat him like one. Accordingly, if he wishes to continue flinging flaming conversational crap for the pure pleasure of being annoying and/or incendiary, his mom won't be getting much sleep here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As long as an individual chooses to take a deliberately antagonistic approach in the context of polite and objective discourse (thereby reducing the quality and tone of otherwise mature exchanges to something akin to abject, petty childishness) I have no problem accomodating such wanton rudeness and advancing the process toward its lowest common denominator, ergo, the mom jokes. I agree its completely retarded but what to do when reason fails?

With all due respect, the subject has an extensive and well documented history of inflammatory relations herein. If you review the context of our recent exchange you might understand the reason behind the regressive behavior. When the subject decides to act like an adult, i'll treat him like one. Accordingly, if he wishes to continue flinging flaming conversational crap for the pure pleasure of being annoying and/or incendiary, his mom won't be getting much sleep here. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I disagree with your analysis. It takes two to tango in this world. It's like a kid running to mommy pointing to his brother and sobbing "he started it". Doesn't make you ANY better than him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Two riders of similar heights. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Rossi actually has almost a half a foot on the kid, Melandri is more like DiSalvos' evil twin than anything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (Xfirebladeowner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xfirebladeowner »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Melandri is more like DiSalvos' evil twin than anything.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

There is a similarity there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

his mom won't be getting much sleep here.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tough Guy ©

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Doesn't make you ANY better than him.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're entitled to your opinion. People who act respectfully toward others deserve to be treated thusly and those who don't, don't. I try to be gracious to those who behave graciously towards me regardless of whether or not we are in agreement. Those who willfully and deliberately seek to drop rude bombs and take a blatantly malicious path in the course of what would otherwise be a polite and objective exchange can have it their way as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

You're entitled to your opinion. People who act respectfully toward others deserve to be treated thusly and those who don't, don't. I try to be gracious to those who behave graciously towards me regardless of whether or not we are in agreement. Those who willfully and deliberately seek to drop rude bombs and take a blatantly malicious path in the course of what would otherwise be a polite and objective exchange can have it their way as well.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

so you attack their mother??? We talk about high level of intelligence have it your way, i guess your mother let you play on her computer..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (Xfirebladeowner)

I think Meladri has the measure of Rossi, he just hasn’t got that extra touch of speed and consistency that Rossi has….yet.

Anyway, if this not speaking malarkey is true, I think it’s a good indicator for Colin. It means Rossi sees him as threat and if Colin sees it that way he could turn it to his advantage.

I can’t see it happening myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I'm with bsess on this one. I may not post much, but I've been on this board for quite a while & what I've been seeing is that every few months or so Giannis gets into a pissing contest with someone here. I've got nothing against the guy, but if he's going to start shit, he needs to be able to take shit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: So when will Rossi cut off Edwards? (number_nine)

the problem my friend is i dont start shit about other people mothers.... that's the problem!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts