Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rant on

If you stuck behind a stupid kid who driving his Freakin Mustang not been able to pass on the right cause are more cars and he does try to wipe wis Freakin windshiled on a perfectly sunny day? Man i just wishi could do something about all those Mofos with attidute on the streets...

Few miles down the road two squids thought would be could to go with 100mph pass by my little katana 600 by just a few inches scraning the crap out of me (you see they got to have open pipes on their Gixxer and RC51)

Rant off

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, those little assholes think it is funny to "wash their windsheild" pisses me off. I was on a ride one day with 3 friends and a little shit in a Ford Bronco II decided it would be funny to wash his rear window for about 3 miles (until he ran out of water). Well, when we came up to a red light, I politely got off my bike, calmly put down the kickstand, walked over to the bronco and ripped the f#%king rear wiper off the truck, walked around front to hand him the wiper that had obviously malfunctioned, and he sped off through the red light. His girl in the other seat didn't think he was that cool anymore.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (manic)

Man i ride every day for around 80miles round trip and you cant believe how many Assholes i say doing stupid things.. the windshiled trick is very popular...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am guessing that if these folks are doing the windshield thing, you might be hanging out on their bumper. Drift into the right lane & take away the jerk's ability to get a rise out of ya. He wants to get a rise outta somebody. . . so force him to find a different target. If he tries to move in with you, even better. . . . slide left and crack that throttle WFO.

Alrighty, now to the squid problem. Two liter bikes picking on a Can-o-tuna, 600 no less. Gads, Kinda like the high school seniors picking on the eighth grader. Sheesh, pathetic. Short of serious engine work, probably involving unhealthy ammounts of boost or nitrous, your 600 is not going to beat those boys at their own game. They are picking on a bike that isn't even in the same class as their smaller cc siblings (I am not trying to demean you, but there is a difference between a GSXR600 and a Katana). These guys are pathetic. Probably bragging around to their half drunk cronnies about how they "whipped that Busa's @$$"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Rant on

If you stuck behind a stupid kid who driving his Freakin Mustang not been able to pass on the right cause are more cars and he does try to wipe wis Freakin windshiled on a perfectly sunny day? Man i just wishi could do something about all those Mofos with attidute on the streets...

Few miles down the road two squids thought would be could to go with 100mph pass by my little katana 600 by just a few inches scraning the crap out of me (you see they got to have open pipes on their Gixxer and RC51)

Rant off</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wasn't there so can't cofirm the exact circumstances, but do you REALLY think that he had it in for you? In the summertime...or shall we say bug time....I have blasted my windshield in my SUV quite liberally and am quite certain that I left a fair amount of spray in my slipstream.....the chap behind me got a good spray as well. Not saying one way or the other, only saying that sometimes maybe we see something one way but someone else saw it quite differently. Sometimes we can get a fair head of steam about something that the other party was totally oblivious. That's why I now send my regards with a warning shot rather than cap one in the temple like I used to.....my body count has dropped considerably.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Macx's Ghost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Macx’s Ghost »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am guessing that if these folks are doing the windshield thing, you might be hanging out on their bumper. @$$"</TD></TR></TABLE>

i wasnt. i even fal behind but the water as the car going fall on my helmet... i woulnd stop my bike for a jerk... and i could go by because was other cars...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Wasn't there so can't cofirm the exact circumstances, but do you REALLY think that he had it in for you? In the summertime...or shall we say bug time....I have blasted my windshield in my SUV quite liberally and am quite certain that I left a fair amount of spray in my slipstream.....the chap behind me got a good spray as well. Not saying one way or the other, only saying that sometimes maybe we see something one way but someone else saw it quite differently. Sometimes we can get a fair head of steam about something that the other party was totally oblivious. That's why I now send my regards with a warning shot rather than cap one in the temple like I used to.....my body count has dropped considerably.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i think he was making fun of me... i tried to change lane so i can pass him but he did cahnged late to with out having something in front of him and did the same thing... fianlly i passed him... i wasnt trying to cause trouble or something..

as far as the squids.. im sure i could go faster witht he poor Katana if wasnt straight.. but working for 8 hours and having to ride home on Metroplex traffic doesnt give you much pleasure to ride fast and have fun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (Giannis)

I was out on a leisurely ride along the river a couple of weeks ago, some asshole on another Harley decides it's okay to pass me on the right in the same lane without me waving him by, I saw him coming about 2 seconds before he went flying by me. If I hadn't seen him coming I would have followed him till he stopped and beat his ass senseless.

I have been pretty good about seeing who is going to try and pull shit like the windshield washer trick or throwing lit cigarettes out the window, I just try to leave room so no one can mess with me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (Latebraker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Latebraker »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was out on a leisurely ride along the river a couple of weeks ago, some asshole on another Harley decides it's okay to pass me on the right in the same lane without me waving him by, I saw him coming about 2 seconds before he went flying by me. If I hadn't seen him coming I would have followed him till he stopped and beat his ass senseless.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Had a HD rider do that to me a couple weeks ago. Passed me in the same lane within a foot and flipped me off. Gave him somethign to think about in the next corner. Stuffed him hard. Scared the f#%k out of him. So tired of the bullshit from people while riding. Although most people back off real quick when they see the bottom of my holster from under the back of my coat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (RP Racing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RP Racing »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Although most people back off real quick when they see the bottom of my holster from under the back of my coat.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ha !! Ain't that the truth ,, but i keep my cell in mine !!
I try to keep a decent space between my self and others for that just in case
dip shit move ,,, but some times you just can't win ,,, the w/washer thing has been the thing for a few years out here ,,, and if and when i can i go around ,,
as far as the HD riders go .. most of the older guys and gals will give me the
because they know what kinda bike i'm on ( a v-twin )
<U>BUT almost all of the younger wanna be bad bikers</U> are stupid
or should i say make some of the most idiot move i have ever seen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (04749s)

Can't say I've ever had anyone pass me while I'm on a bike.
I'm a firm believer in

offensive riding.

Passed by a Hardly. dayum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (svmango)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by svmango »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can't say I've ever had anyone pass me while I'm on a bike.
I'm a firm believer in

offensive riding.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Since I was "out of state" I'd rather not get a ticket.
I was already 10 over as it was and he could had passed me in the left lane if he was in that much of a hurry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (RP Racing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RP Racing »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Since I was "out of state" I'd rather not get a ticket.
I was already 10 over as it was and he could had passed me in the left lane if he was in that much of a hurry. </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (svmango)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by svmango »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can't say I've ever had anyone pass me while I'm on a bike.
I'm a firm believer in

offensive riding.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Go to the track, you will get passed frequently.

Oh and I was riding a Harley on a pretty heavily enforced road in another state so 10 over the limit is enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (Baasinator)

Thanks Baasinator!!!
I know it was a joke, though. Oh well.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: So wha are you going to do.. (Latebraker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Latebraker »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Go to the track, you will get passed frequently.

Oh and I was riding a Harley on a pretty heavily enforced road in another state so 10 over the limit is enough.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jeez dude, don't get your panties in a wad. That's what the smileys are for.

see >

And I've been to the track, quite a few times thanks, and I don't get passed

much. I do a lot of passing tho. >

Actually I did get passed by Rich Conicelli last time.

That's me in the pic doncher know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts