Speedzilla Forums banner

So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer?

5K views 27 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
We managed to shoe-horn three R6's into my 6x10...two going, one coming. Ya know, ya don't need many tie down straps when there ain't no place to go....my bike is on the left, my old bike is on the right and my buddy Tracy's 2004 R6 is in the middle....Tracy's fiancee bought him a new R6 at X-mas and he promptly wadded it up...only good for a track bike now.

http://villagephotos.com/membe...76262

G
#2 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (roadkill)

If I need to login to see pictures.........dont waste my time.
One more thing.
Why buy a trailor when the bike can go down the road?

G
#3 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (Busamouse)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Busamouse »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
One more thing.
Why buy a trailor when the bike can go down the road?</TD></TR></TABLE>\

uh trackdays, racing, etc

Wow you are a phucking retard

I put 6 in my trailer to get to barber and 1 in the bed of the truck with the Generator

3 ez ups 8 sets of leathers 9 helmets tools for everyone spares including wheels and enough chairs to seat ourself and guest

7 x 18 trailer california to alabama average 12 miles to the gallon

Modified by sp2pilot at 3:20 AM 5/26/2005

G
#5 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (oneducs)

Wow Oneducs is back

You know that I kind of missed your prattle... please let me have some more. It should not be too difficult. of course if you run out of material I am sure the local elementary school will replenish your vast array of insults and snide remarks.

(But I am the tool)

G
#7 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I love how SP2 did nothing but answer the question the thread was asking and caught heat

this should be fun
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who's this OneDucs guy and what seems to be his problem? We were having a friendly chat about how we get our bikes to the track and this guy shows up with nothing to add but some juvenile comment. Am I missing something?

G
#8 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Who's this OneDucs guy and what seems to be his problem? We were having a friendly chat about how we get our bikes to the track and this guy shows up with nothing to add but some juvenile comment. Am I missing something?</TD></TR></TABLE>

He is just some loser that I have embarrassed to the point of pity and is so butt hurt he just can't let it go.

Keeps coming back, gets owned and disappears back to the duck boards or the lounge.

Poor bastard has no other life. This is the only attention he can get.

Don't you feel sorry for him?

As far as your trailer question. I built a trick little front wheel chock that goes into the e-track on the floor of my trailer to allow the bikes to stow sideways . Pretty cool but real tight fit. Kinda wish I bought the 8' wide trailer.

G
#9 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (sp2pilot)

Damn it! I wish i had pics. I fit 8 bikes, 3 crf 50's, 1 kx 110, and all the gear in my trailer. Plus 1 bike in the bed. This is the only pic i have.

G
#10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Busamouse »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Why buy a trailor when the bike can go down the road?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a wild guess that they're probably talking about track days / racing.

Did you ever try to ride to a track day with all your gear, gas, tools etc? And probably alot of the bikes that they're talking about would not make it too far down the road if the local law enforcement saw (or heard) em coming.

G
#12 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">question; how the ____ do you guys afford so many bikes?

..christ..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe they provide "companionship services" for wealthy older women.

G
#15 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (BMWHP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BMWHP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dang, I can only get one in my lil 5x8

DW</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dang, is that an official Ducati toolbox? I have always wanted one of those.

Actually, I like your toolbox better than mine. Where did you get it?

G
#18 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Busamouse »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Its the WW sticker on the tail that gets me goin.</TD></TR></TABLE>

DW

G
#19 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (BMWHP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BMWHP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dang, I can only get one in my lil 5x8

DW</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice leathers though how did you get the logo patch's on there? Got quite a few myself, wouldn't mind putting some on my alpinestar 1pc.

G
#20 ·
Re: So.....how many bikes fit in your trailer? (Ace)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ace »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice leathers though how did you get the logo patch's on there? Got quite a few myself, wouldn't mind putting some on my alpinestar 1pc. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If you are real careful, you can get excellent results from JB Weld. Those patches can also provide an extra layer of protection when you detach from the bike during the course of a lap. I, of course, have no personal experience of this but merely have heard from others.

If you do detach from the bike, the patches can help to cover up the uh, rashed, spots...after a few detaches, you may end up with more patches than leather. I know a guy who has more duct tape on his leathers than leather.....which is not a bad thing as new leathers have been scientifically proven to attract asphalt, just like new bodywork.....something about Newton's Laws or something.

G
#24 ·
Re: (Manu)

SP2Pilot - I like the idea of putting air mattresses between the bikes. I used to put a foam pad between them but an air mattress would also be 'a nice to have' for an afternoon nap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.