Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is not your average " as the title says" kind of thread. I need some serious help on what shock this is, where it came from (if not from Mori) and what bike it was intended to be used on.

Any help would be appreciated and in fact, Stunna... you may want to pay particular attention to this thread as I know you have/had(?) a TRUE HRC shock linkage and were having trouble making it work.

This unit looks to be factory racer but I have not been able to find a Mori shock anywhere for either model RC51.....

Does anyone recognize this bad boy?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Stunna... you may want to pay particular attention to this thread as I know you have/had(?) a TRUE HRC shock linkage and were having trouble making it work.
My HRC shock linkage is working perfectly now that I got the adjustable end-eye bolt I needed from Ohlins to make it mimic the HRC Kit Showa rearshock bottom.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did tell him about your situation in using a HRC link but I was expecting an entirley different shock model to the one shown in the pics. It truly looks like the one on my NC. I think he was scammed:twocents

I have yet to find ANY thread where Mori made a RC51 shock.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Red bought a Mori shock not too long ago. Had it installed and said he didn't like how it felt. Who did your buddy buy this shock from Wing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts