Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Slowly but surely.. part 2.. (Motorcitysuperbike.com)

Very nice!
What kind of bodywork is that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Slowly but surely.. part 2.. (waterboy420)

OPP, I like it alot. It's well made and fits great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Motorcitysuperbike.com »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OPP, I like it alot. It's well made and fits great.</TD></TR></TABLE> Motorcity...how was it dealing with OPP, iv'e heard mixed reviews...some bad some good...did it take long to get the bodywork? is it nice enough to run it without paint? Iv'e been contemplating buying that OPP stuff so feedback would be great

Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Slowly but surely.. part 2.. (emakadoshus)

Did you have to cut your sub-frame down for the tail?? I would be happy with the tail and some OEM decals on it.

Oh yeah looks sick!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Slowly but surely.. part 2.. (emakadoshus)

Trust me HE had it easy with OPP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Slowly but surely.. part 2.. (TECH51)

HAHAHA!!!!
Yeah You'll have to talk to TECH51 about dealing with OPP, I bought the stuff from him! Got a great deal also! Thanks again Bill.

I didn't have to cut down the sub-frame at all eppy, it fits great! I'm gonna add a couple new pics here in a second.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here some more after today.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (PushHands)

Where's the airbox from? I want one, but can't decidee which one to get and wonder if I'll be bale to get it in right...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (130gunner)

It's a Throsten airbox, mine is a fibreglass one, but he makes carbon fiber ones also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Motorcitysuperbike.com)

That's the one I'm looking at. I think glass will be fine, I'll have to look up the weight difference and see if it's worth it. How was install?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

install is simple, it just slaps right in. Believe me it's worth it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

My wife would probably disagree
- but that's about what I needed to hear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Bike looks good but just as a thought I would mount the PC inside the subframe just incase something were to happen it would suck to smash it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (twotone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twotone »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bike looks good but just as a thought I would mount the PC inside the subframe just incase something were to happen it would suck to smash it
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Good idea.
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

how do the carbon bodies run for? Also what are the prices on the air boxes(fiberglass and carbon)? Also what do the thorsten airbox use for a airfilter?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.