Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Single sided swing arm???? (RVT4LIFE)

Your pocket will be lighter there for you will achieve 205mph even easier

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Single sided swing arm???? (3stripes)

there's only one reat tire so you only need one side of a swingarm there should only be one side of the front fork too. then you would have an independant front and rear suspension

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Single sided swing arm???? (RVT4LIFE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RVT4LIFE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is there an advantage than a regular on????
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You will be the envy of all the gay men in your area.
I believe the single sided swingarms flex more than our stock pieces so other than some really expensive weight loss I will say no, no advantage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Single sided swing arm???? (clarkandgrilli)

Most single sided swingarms weigh even more than a standard double sided swingarm.

Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys appreciate it.it has 954cc pistons and FCR carbs,but aint the most economical bike!getting it painted black at the moment so will post a pic when thats done.
the exhaust is a one off by the maker of arata(striker in japan).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (aces anugal)

I also have it on good authority that the owner of this machine has drug a knee or two on the street. But don't tell anyone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (aces anugal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aces anugal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I also have it on good authority that the owner of this machine has drug a knee or two on the street. But don't tell anyone.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Awesome NT
I'll buy that for 850

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (3stripes)

Simon that is awesome! I really liked the red
but I am sure it will look good in Black too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just in case you guys r interested.im using the stock tank now.the kevlar tank was a bit leaky from the fuel cap.need to get it fixed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
theres a big cbr show next weekend.will meet babba san and other honda guys
hope they like my bike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts