Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Brian, everyone actually calls me Judge (been my name for as long as I can remember). I have an 01 R1 (its stock...honest) a 98 Buell S1W and 00 M750....its stock too..honest...I do not have a modding problem. My M750 has been taken over by my wife, she just started riding and the Monster is her first bike. She has ridden it since we bought it. I found this place via a link to the statements by Section 8 and decided to join. I have been riding since I was 5. My all time fav bike is the 916 (dunno why I do not have one yet)....my favorite to mod has been the Monster. No matter where we go (I sent pictures of my R1 to Jason maybe he can post them) she gets all the attention on her Duc.....

I work at Ford in the RaEC in Dearborn, am a certified mechanic, was a certified welder (did not need to re-new it so I let it lapse) and can do most of my own machining......but can't due to not having access to the tools any longer.

Oh...last but not least....I am also building a rigid Chop-rod with a 280 rear tire....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Judge)

You left out what your favorite color is.

Welcome.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Mental998)

It depends on what bike I am on....there is Blue....there is Green...there is Black...and the Chopper is yet to be painted....but if you cut me...I still bleed red....and then chase you down and hurt you lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Judge »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">....and then chase you down </TD></TR></TABLE>

Chase me...? I'm a gimp. I'd get about two steps away before you'd catch up.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Welcome to the loop Judge.....just watch out for that Mental chap.....he has a few screws loose
....it's in his name

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Monstaman)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Mental998)

"Screws Loose"

Mental has the fastener section of a home depot holding everything together. They were all torqued to spec, right, Layne??

Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Judge »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh...last but not least....I am also building a rigid Chop-rod with a 280 rear tire....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bass boat need an anchor?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Phil 998)

Phil.....have you seen my R1......is that what you are referring to?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Welcome....Now go buy some carbon for the wifes Monster!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Tornado-rider)

Welcome to the jungle
Hey I did need some welding..............

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Tornado-rider)

did...she wanted paint...so we sent it back....that and it did not fit....the pipes are carbon....thats about all that will be. maybe a rear fender....but doubt it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hey stranger...I was wondering when you would enter the fray.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (DocThee)

Welcome. It's good to see a few more folks from Mi. on this board.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Judge »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Phil.....have you seen my R1......is that what you are referring to?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, I am not what you would call a chopper fan. I was joking about your rigid. It was a joke. Welcome aboard.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Phil 998)

Phil....the metalflake in my R1 is Bass boat style...thats why I asked...lol.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

welcome aboard !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Judge »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Phil....the metalflake in my R1 is Bass boat style...thats why I asked...lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought you said it was stock? Did Yamaha have a Ranger Boats Limited Edition?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

You're R1 wouldn't be green would it??? Oh sh*t. I remember you from the days of Randy (God rest his soul) Richierich is now the Pres of our club that I PM'd you about. So much for anonymity. Small world.

Modified by Capt. Home Slice at 9:58 AM 3/2/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Should probably introduce myself. (Capt. Home Slice)

Yes, that would be me. wow...small world.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts