Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys its 10.03 at night and I'm at Coyote Ugly in Tampa I gotta guy with a Duc 996 that wants to run me...street race quarter mile there are no twistys close enough ...should I run em?I'm good at drag racing....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: should I race him (ResidentEvil)

I was running with a Ferrari the other day....some GQ, with a style and manacure acting all leadfoot, what a dummass.
He needs lessons how to shift, hes like that guy in Can't Buy Me Love

Um, why wast gas? I say, act like its serious and then sit there and watch him take off!
and even better if he wrecks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (jersey_devil_68)

I will come out there and put on my New Balance running shoes and race him...his bike for my shoes
I wonder if he would do it. I think I can run a 1/4 mile in around 1 or so minutes!!! Seriously though, if you do race him....BE CAREFUL...let him wreck. Oh and make sure you wear your tank top and flipflop sandles..NOT!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're at Coyote Ugly and you're posting on a message board? What percentage of **** are you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Do whatever you want. Hell, I had a guy that is a Harley nut want to race me stoplight to stoplight. His bike is nice, but nothing special. He asked me what kind of a "crotch rocket" I had, and I told him an RC51. Then he says "yeah I've rode all kinds of those, but the baddest one I ever rode was a Ducati Monster".

If my friend wouldn't have been with me, I would have instantly left at that point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I had some guy on a group ride on a 996 try to run me when he saw me come up behind him he punched it, then looked over and I was still there then he down shifted, tucked and gunned it. He looked over just as I walked him with little effort and when I looked in my mirror he had just shut it off and sat up, I kinda felt robbed.....lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: should I race him (CBR400RR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CBR400RR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had some guy on a group ride on a 996 try to run me when he saw me come up behind him he punched it, then looked over and I was still there then he down shifted, tucked and gunned it. He looked over just as I walked him with little effort and when I looked in my mirror he had just shut it off and sat up, I kinda felt robbed.....lol
</TD></TR></TABLE>
now thats funny!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (wilit)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wilit »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're at Coyote Ugly and you're posting on a message board? What percentage of **** are you?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

no this one still takes the cake

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wilit »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're at Coyote Ugly and you're posting on a message board? What percentage of **** are you? </TD></TR></TABLE>

About 110% - Why do you ask?

I didnt know Coyote Ugly had internet access.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well did you run him or what ??????
I would think you would have walked on him pretty good. And your bike cost min. of 7grand less new.
pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (patman)

My buddy has a 996 and while we never ran from a dead stop, we were pretty much dead even from slow rolls. Sometimes he'd pull away by a couple bike lengths, sometimes I would. Both of our bikes had some mods. They're both sub 11 second bikes (on paper anways) so I can't see one walking away from the other unless riders were unequal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (rc51999)

Yes race him, but before you do that shoot yourself in the head first several times with a very large caliber handgun.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts