Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for something to convert my track RC to have a shorter turn throttle. Anyone know who makes one, where i can get one, or how much it costs?

Thanks in advance for the help. :rockon

·
Registered
382 Posts
Be really sure that you want one. RC51 like all big high-compression twins is VERY responsive to on-off throttle particularly mid-corner or mid-series -of-corners. I find myself thinking about minimizing my throttle inputs to help keep the thing stable at track speeds. Just a thought.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was thinking about getting one last week while I was riding. Then I hit a bump mid corner and that changed my mind right then.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Get it, you'll love it. I have had mine over a year and I absolutely love it. Never had a problem with it or attributed to it at all:twocents

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Rookie said:
Get it, you'll love it. I have had mine over a year and I absolutely love it. Never had a problem with it or attributed to it at all:twocents
+1 Got mine from Dk, I THINK it was around 130.00

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
oljackboy said:
Be really sure that you want one. RC51 like all big high-compression twins is VERY responsive to on-off throttle particularly mid-corner or mid-series -of-corners. I find myself thinking about minimizing my throttle inputs to help keep the thing stable at track speeds. Just a thought.
You read my mind.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
The Dan Kyle kit is actually a 600 HRC throttle so you will have to dremel the cable head just a tad to get it to work with the new throttle cam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts