Speedzilla Forums banner

She is back!!!!!!

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jonzn_05*RC51 
#1 · (Edited)
SCROLL DOWN THERE ARE PICS!!!!!

I finally got the RC back......New paint.......the High Mount Shortened Jardine Carbon Fiber Pipes they sound great.

I took the page from Steve Platter's bike......minus the grey on the bottom. And it looks sick. I am very happy with the paint....Parts Unlimited (the original one in Stanton, Ca) did the paint.

The shortened pipes sound awesome. They still have the bass and the boom....but they are way louder. I will post pics when I get them....which will be soon....and a I will load some video so you can here the pipes......

:rockon :rockon

#2 ·
WOW.....THE PICTURES ARE GREAT!! THE CLARITY, THE DETAIL................:rolleyes:

get the picture?

(Great phucking signature cartoon. I'm changing my urine soaked pants as we speak.)

#4 ·
Here you go....

Like Steve Platters....but minus the lower fairing color.

#6 ·
Rear

I have to twist my pipes abit.......

#7 ·
Front

Going to Pin-strip the lights white.

#8 · (Edited)
From the top....

The Scotts Dampner is the greatest thing since sliced bread....notice the carbon fiber yoke protector being pushed up....damn it.......I am also doing a carbon fiber accessory theme.......... pipes, rear hugger, tank pad, yoke protector, front lights. I am also going to fab a C/F undertail too.....

#9 ·
Decals....

Okay...the RVT and RC51 are going to be in white.......and I am going to buy stickers of everything I have on the bike and gear...and run them on the lower fairing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.