Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a visit to Section 8 while back in MI for my dad's 60th. Jason and partner opened the shop up and I think I pee'd a little. There sat the pro-street monster, extended SSS, nitro bottles, 210 rear, right on the floor........whoa. Then I spied a fully carboned MH900 on a podium. This shop had a little bit of everything. Then Bill, El Presidente, came out to chat, asked if he could wheel out the pro-street for better pictures, but my camera batteries died. Bill gave me four new AA's.

Dunno, but if that's how they handle all their customers, well, I know I'll be ordering parts from them. I was duly impressed, maybe it's just a midwestern thing, but those boys are all right. ;D

They obviously have a passion for ducs and it shows. One of the funniest things was the labour rates.....75/hr for Ducs, 250/hr for Harleys. THat cracked me up.

That's all I got.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Section 8 Superbike (tonupyank)

I have to agree with the Section 8 Superbike customer service Kudos's! I called Jason a few weeks back to ask a bunch of novice questions and he took the time to answer my questions and give some very helpful advice.

Hey Jason, now where's my discount

Modified by Rick Briggs at 6:20 AM 6/17/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Section 8 Superbike (Rick Briggs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rick Briggs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I called Jason a few weeks back to ask a bunch of novice questions and he took the time to answer my questions and give some very helpful advice.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's odd........when he hears my voice he moans an says "I knew I shouldn't have answered this call."

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Section 8 Superbike (Rick Briggs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rick Briggs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have to agree with the Section 8 Superbike customer service Kudos's! I called Jason a few weeks back to ask a bunch of novice questions and he took the time to answer my questions and give some very helpful advice.

Hey Jason, now where's my discount

Modified by Rick Briggs at 6:20 AM 6/17/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's funny. I called him the other day to ask him a question about my check engine light that's on the bike amongst other things and he hung up on me.

Maybe he was having a bad day......

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Maybe I should have mentioned what Jason's advice was, on which bike I should consider - " Well, what bike do you feel most passionate about when you look at them "
All of them

Well, the wife was not to keen on that bit of advice

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah, I will give them every ounce of kudos....they definitely deserve it. Bill, Jason, and Company have been really patient with me and my '04 1000SS. I know if all of the stuff happend with "the other guys", I would not have been satisfied. Believe me Section8Superbike and I have been through the wringer together and this bike of mine. They have a customer for life out of me.

Are we done jerkin' them off now....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Section 8 Superbike (Turbo329)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo329 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's funny. I called him the other day to ask him a question about my check engine light that's on the bike amongst other things and he hung up on me </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe you should mention that you called my cell phone before calling the store or trying to email me

I do have people I PAY to answer simple questions so I can spend more time pulling levers behind the curtains

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Section 8 Superbike (section8superbike)

I met Jason at Jennings GP back in April at the races... He was VERY cool and Very helpful on all of my questions about my race bike (1999 750ss)...I called them a few weeks later with more questions, which were answered right away...Also I was Informed about their Racer Sponsership program, that I am now a part of, just waiting for the stickers from them... So if any one thinks that they have problems with Section8superbikes, Jason, Jake or anyone else there, you should try some of the Ducati shops down here in Florida, then you'll see what kind of problems you will run in to...I personaly think that they are the most helpful shop in the U.S.
And by the way, Thanks for everything Jason!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Section 8 Superbike (DUCATIRACER 100)

Well I wouldn't know him from a bar of soap other than he would stand a bit taller than a bar of soap which would give it away
!

Anyway, I have had a few questions on this board which he has taken time out to supply parts no's and references for, I am possibly the longest distance customer he could have have but he made time for me, it may not happen tomorrow or next week but I will purchase some goodies from him without hesitation.

You guys in the US get access to so much more stuff straight off the showroom floor than we do in "end of the line New Zealand" (apart from sheep
) hence I do most of my goodies shopping in the US.

Jason, thanks for taking your time out to help, one day it will be worth your time for a sale from me.

Edit ..... too many

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Section 8 Superbike (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> "end of the line New Zealand" </TD></TR></TABLE>

Is that by any chance near the moon?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Section 8 Superbike (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Is that by any chance near the moon?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The moon is the second stop along the way over here, then you have to get to Wanaka once you arrive in New Zealand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts