Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and did not get the answer Iam looking for, anybody using a seat pad? which one? would like to get something but do not want something to dorky looking, tryed Corbin sits me to low cramps my legs so the extra hight of a pad won't hurt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Seat pad (RC Cola)

Ya, what Corbin doesn't sit low? Do they think they're doing us a favor? Wankers!
You know you can order the seat an inch taller if you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Seat pad (RxRC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RxRC »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ya, what Corbin doesn't sit low? Do they think they're doing us a favor? Wankers!
You know you can order the seat an inch taller if you want. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no I did not, wounder how it looks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Seat pad (Wild Child)

I just spit pop all over the screen! LOL that funny...

BTW... I found my corbin to sit too high and I'm getting rid of it!

if you think it sits to low you shoulf sell the RC for a VFR or somthing??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Seat pad (sizmtrz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sizmtrz »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just spit pop all over the screen! LOL that funny...

BTW... I found my corbin to sit too high and I'm getting rid of it!

if you think it sits to low you shoulf sell the RC for a VFR or somthing??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Read the original post dip shit I said the corbin sits me to low the stock seat height is fine however after about 150 miles I get a case of monkey but, the corbin is dished like a saddle if yours sits you higher it must be modded or you have the inch higher one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

dip shit?? really?? wow, your a class act!

If you so freaking tall you should find a different bike to ride... and yes, oh great one, the corbin seats you higher on the bike than the stock seat does...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ladies, ladies....

siz is right. The Corbin does sit you higher than stock, but it's dished and plants your ass further back on the bike.

The Sergent seat is kinda between stock and a Corbin. It took a little getting used to (as any new seat will), but it feels natural now, and doesn't hinder moving around on the bike...though now that I think about it, it may actualy sit you lower than the stuck seat.

There isn't a gel seat pad made that doesn't look really geah...I guess you're just screwed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Seat pad (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..though now that I think about it, it may actualy sit you lower than the stuck seat.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

As does the corbin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

AAAAAAHHHHHH.......NO. The Corbin seat is higher than stock - have one on mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts