Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Scott-Thanks for the quick shipment of my new zero gravity double bubble.
Service and value were great!

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
I agree. Scott has been great.

Thanks dude. :rockon

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Since this is a praise thread, just want to say, that Scott is my #1 supplier.:cool:

·
Enormous Member
1,460 Posts
uh oh

cehowardrc51 said:
Since this is a praise thread, just want to say, that Scott is my #1 supplier.:cool:
Well I will make sure I go over to Dans and tear down that letter he has on the bulletin board that you wrote telling Him and Alex that they where your # 1 supplier:rolleyes:

Scott puts the the word Cutomer first and has been a great component of these boards. His business model is based on "Operate on a lean basis to establish a strong customer base and maximize exposure to potential customers through solid feed back based on excellent customer support"

He is a damn good man and deserves our patronage

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
sp2pilot said:
Well I will make sure I go over to Dans and tear down that letter he has on the bulletin board that you wrote telling Him and Alex that they where your # 1 supplier:rolleyes:

Scott puts the the word Cutomer first and has been a great component of these boards. His business model is based on "Operate on a lean basis to establish a strong customer base and maximize exposure to potential customers through solid feed back based on excellent customer support"

No need, Dan is still #1 too. FYI, Scott is Dan's Lt. :D

He still got my letter up? Dam, I am known worldwide!!:cool:

Dan, Alex, and Scott all go the extra mile for me, always. My forks will be heading towards DKs place in the very near future.. Got the lowdow, that it is a 3 day turnaround.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
sp2pilot said:

Thanks Robert, :notworthy

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
You guys I have to bump this thread. Placed an order for some silver Sato Rear sets and a 520 conversion set-up. He beat the price on all the items from anywhere I could find online.:notworthy Before you buy anywhere else buy from Scott.:rockon

·
Registered
41 Posts
5 star

Hi Scott, just letting you know you can expect an order from me in the near future. I You sent me a quote on sato pipes, pcIII, and were going to check on a Mototech undertail for an 03 rc51. I'll probably order these items and some other goodies in January. Any luck with the mototeck tail?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
He did the same for me earlier this year :rockon ......next purchase......wheels!!! Hopefully a group buy will come along....just missed out on the last one.

RC51ManSam said:
You guys I have to bump this thread. Placed an order for some silver Sato Rear sets and a 520 conversion set-up. He beat the price on all the items from anywhere I could find online.:notworthy Before you buy anywhere else buy from Scott.:rockon

·
Registered
604 Posts
1literduceater said:
He did the same for me earlier this year :rockon ......next purchase......wheels!!! Hopefully a group buy will come along....just missed out on the last one.
I've got a set of pipes coming from Scott too, great guy to deal with.

Hey Wheels! I'm getting a set too, what's it take to get a group buy going on Carrozerreiras or Marchesini's?

·
Registered
423 Posts
i vote for:

marchesinis, or how ever you spell it.
maybe a slipper clutch?
but then again I need suspension, o well the list is getting shorter.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i know all too well, I went a little over my budget for this month. I have all these new goodies for my bike and haven't been able to ride. damn brakelines:mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts