Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with grit in this forum with any friends in the Oregon City, Or area ? I'm ready to spread some wooop ass. This ebay punk that got paypal for an Arai lid is scamming me and about 8 others. i had previously recieved my alpinestar Gp gloves through him...but he has been unresponsive to a few winners now and is mounting up negative feedbacks. i've contacted past buyers and sellers and have his home address now. After emailing him Mapquest of his home and sharing a phone call could bring visitors to this home (whether his or somebody he knows) resulted in a very quick response=hours later and said he had lost my paypal receipt and forgotten, that it would be shipped asap- nothing since friday morning and still ongoing refusal to reply- paypal knows, ebay knows...and they do nothing than request contact then after the time is up close the case. Western justice time

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
A little tip for everyone that works nicely.....

Contact your deceptive seller, and advise him that you've contacted his _________(insert the county he/she lives in here) District Attorney's Office, and they've referred you to their County Internet Crimes Task Force. These task forces are becoming more and more popular with counties where internet crime is becoming common place.

Within that conversation, you've been advised to contact the seller, advise of your contact with the DA's Office, and give him/her one last chance for redemption. If no resolution can be reached, you're turning all information, including the seller's address, (print that in the email) over to them, and he/she can face Criminal charges.....

I've used that twice, and it worked like a charm........... If it doesn't, you've lost nothing more than what was at stake anyway....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Erik and Rigor for both......Rigor i will utilize your more specific wording as mine was a little more unrefined to him......further Erik you will have email with address and phone number late tonight when i get home.....he might just be your neighbor .... LOL 996 Duc reference?

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
erik996 said:
BTW, Oregon City is in Clackamas County.....just an FYI.
oh this is going to perhaps work out...we'll see- I'll keep all posted on this nonesense:banghead

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been there already.... Mine was a scammer out of New Port, RI. It was my first ebay purchase too. I contacted the state attorneys office and municipal DA, and several other authoritys. In the end, I was told of the huge back log of complaints that exist for this type of fraud, and that I should scrutinize internet sellers more carefully. The state attorneys office even sent me a bunch of literature on how to avoid this kind of crap. What a bunch of crap!!

Good luck with your case, and I'm still out my $1200. But I do however have the sellers parent's phyical address and phone number. And I still have his cell number. From his cell number a DEA friend got me his address. The punk that scammed me has moved to Cumberland, RI....and one day, he'll get his. And it's gonna take him a lot more than $1200 to get back on his feet.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right on my man...what is given will come back by something OR ME- Just the principle has me willing to spend alot to see a burning :rockon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts