1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I saw that too. While I have no desire to eat a dog, in some cultures it is fine. Hindus worship cows and they thought of eating one repulses them more than the thought of Collie on the menu for us. I don't see any real difference between killing a dog and eating it and killing a chicken or pig. It is all about what you are used to.

The conditions for the animals were bad, and there is some debate whether they were stolen from pet owners. Other than those two situations, this seems like a feel-good story that is more about cultural (un)awareness.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally, I feel there is a huge difference between a dog and a chicken. You probably would not think twice about stepping on a cockroach right? Would you give the same consideration before you stomped on kitten?

Matthew

·
2,737 Posts
*Looks for the picture of a Korean truck filled with caged dogs going to market*

I ate it when in Korea and after a few weeks if I scratched my neck my leg would start twitching.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Do ya lick yer nads too? :rolleyes:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.