Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got everything put together. Sorry for the bad quality of pics (it is from my phone). Sato mids with some Yosh RS3 race cans which I shortned to 12 inches. Sorry, also, that the bike is so damn dirty. :(

·
Registered
359 Posts
And they sound like???

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Last Picture Rocks!

Hey Chris,

1st) I'll say, don't ever say your sorry for a dirty MC
unless, she's dirty and you don't ride much:banghead ........

2nd) The pictures look good for what you wanted to show, right?
Also, I think the last picture looks cool as shite/Awesome!

Lastly, I've never been a fan of the short/shorty canister thing
But as far as these types go, I'll dare to say, yours ARE the BEST I've seen:clapper

Looks like you've done a good job..

OH yeah! Did I tell you,... I think this last picture kicks as$

Peace Jeff

06rc said:
Well, I finally got everything put together. Sorry for the bad quality of pics (it is from my phone). Sato mids with some Yosh RS3 race cans which I shortned to 12 inches. Sorry, also, that the bike is so damn dirty.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Although they are probably too loud for my taste, they look great and look to be well done. They don't look like a hack job. Looks to be good fit and finish. :clapper

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks Hoov for letting nothing by! ;) I do have some new rubber sitting in the garage waiting for me to switch them out. :D They sound great actually. They are a little loud, there is no getting around that, but they sound clean. No rasp, even at high rpm; just a nice, low thump. :cool: I will get some pictures of a higher resolution tonight when I get home; I just thought I would post some pics of what I was working on over the weekend.

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RVTMAVERICK said:
Lastly, I've never been a fan of the short/shorty canister thing
But as far as these types go, I'll dare to say, yours ARE the BEST I've seen:clapper

Looks like you've done a good job..

OH yeah! Did I tell you,... I think this last picture kicks as$
Thanks Jeff! :D

DHD, I appreciate it. That is exactly the comment I wanted to get. I understand that the shorty setup isn't exactly everyone's thing. I just wanted people to not even realize they are short because I put a lot of time into the end fit and finish.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Wait till you map it

I heard this bike drive past me when Chris and I met-up @ Dana Point. Even though there was 150 feet of sheer incline on the far side of the road to amplify things the desciption just a nice, low thump is valid...

GREAT ONE-OFF 'BRO :clapper

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wingnutt said:
I heard this bike drive past me when Chris and I met-up @ Dana Point. Even though there was 150 feet of sheer incline on the far side of the road to amplify things the desciption just a nice, low thump is valid...

GREAT ONE-OFF 'BRO :clapper
You salty dog! Thanks man! :D When are going to come over here and bless the west coast with your presence again?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
06rc said:
You salty dog! Thanks man! :D When are going to come over here and bless the west coast with your presence again?
When your SISTER puts out :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts