Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bRCoboy
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just a shot in the dark.would anyone out there have a set of silver sato rear sets the want to part with?I conned my neighbor out of his black satos and put my factory rears on his bike.he naturally wants satos back on his bike but silver not black.So if anyone has a pair they want to sell let know.Can't go back to my factory set.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will maybe sell my bike soon, with the OEM rear set, so my Sato's will be for sale. I'll send you a PM at this time. Maybe a week or two...

Mathieu

·
bRCoboy
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rear set

Hey frydaddy let me know when u sell them I might be interested if I haven't found a silver set by then.thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't know if you have a shop nearby you but I was amazed how inexpensive it was to get some parts re anodized. I took my black Gilles chain adjusters and lifters to a local shop and had the adjusters anodized clear (which just means they stripped them to the original aluminum and put a coating on them) and the lifters anodized gold to match my brembo rotor carriers. They finished it in about 4 hours (took em in at lunch and picked em up on my way home from work) and it cost me 25 bucks.

Now I have silver adjusters with gold lifters and they look awesome.

Just a thought-since you already have the rearsets and all.....

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Don't know if you have a shop nearby you but I was amazed how inexpensive it was to get some parts re anodized. I took my black Gilles chain adjusters and lifters to a local shop and had the adjusters anodized clear (which just means they stripped them to the original aluminum and put a coating on them) and the lifters anodized gold to match my brembo rotor carriers. They finished it in about 4 hours (took em in at lunch and picked em up on my way home from work) and it cost me 25 bucks.

Now I have silver adjusters with gold lifters and they look awesome.

Just a thought-since you already have the rearsets and all.....

who did it? i may need a new place for a set of triples i have

·
Registered
21 Posts
Place is called Ano-Tech Metal Finishing here in Clovis, CA. 559-299-6836. I'm pretty sure they have a website as well if you want to research them a little.

Good luck-

·
Registered
416 Posts
FryDaddy-77

sent you a pm, very interested!!!!:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is for all who was asking about the rearsets that I was going to sell. I sold my bike, but told the owner I was gonna take them off when I get the chance, well its been bout three weeks & the owner was in a crash (he's ok, broken leg) and the rearsets were still on the bike. Not sure if there going to be available again, I don't know what salvage yard the bike is at. I will inform if I can get them, sorry for any inconvenience.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts