Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever seen these? Anyone have a spare? How about if you have a set will you part with them?

·
Registered
255 Posts
This is a RARE occasion ! SomeOne call Guinness. NoBody asking of AnyBody, of having a Part that WE all thought Nobody had ALL the Parts...:wacky:D
EveryBody got it???
:)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a RARE occasion ! SomeOne call Guinness. NoBody asking of AnyBody, of having a Part that WE all thought Nobody had ALL the Parts...:wacky:D
EveryBody got it???
:)
Well look at the pot calling the kettle black...is there not a for sale post here selling a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays? Did I see a fellow by the name of allchaos sending a pm for said exhaust stays?

Ok now one other thing...is there not a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays (that I once owned) in the mail as I speak heading down to a friend of mine by the name of allchaos?

Your honour I rest my case...;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well look at the pot calling the kettle black...is there not a for sale post here selling a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays? Did I see a fellow by the name of allchaos sending a pm for said exhaust stays?
Your honour I rest my case...;)
Oh:eek:.. AAhhh, well:D...Ya know.AAAhh...:confused:
I did, I have to admit, AAah- I am a hoarder, a RC-51 junkie:rolleyes:
OH -By the way, I am a Stainless steel POT..

·
Registered
118 Posts
GP Commander had a set of exhausts with those emblems for sale, pretty good condition and all.

Don't know if you can deal with him as he's nowhere to be found, heard, and the negative aura around him and all :D

All depends on how bad you want them ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GP Commander had a set of exhausts with those emblems for sale, pretty good condition and all.

Don't know if you can deal with him as he's nowhere to be found, heard, and the negative aura around him and all :D

Well tarmacslider has been kind enough to reply and has said they will be in the mail soon enough.

As for gpcommander...I will not for whatever reason deal with someone that does business like that.

I don't need the badges that badly. But luckily I have a choice and I choose not to deal with him.

·
Registered
153 Posts
N O B O D Y!
I Have No Idea WTF Your Talking About???

SwiftTone & I Stayed In Touch For My SP2 Forks!
Last I Remember, He Was Going To Get Back To Me About the Forks I Had For Sale!

I Even Told Him I Was Leaving Soon!

As To This "NEGATIVE AURA" You Mentioned! Again WTF Are You Talking About???

Are You Referring To the ASSHOLE Who Purchased the Akro From EBAY, Carbon sp-1?

If So, Read My Reply! If You Have Any "?'s" Of Note, Feel Free To Contact Me Personally!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
N O B O D Y!
I Have No Idea WTF Your Talking About???

SwiftTone & I Stayed In Touch For My SP2 Forks!
Last I Remember, He Was Going To Get Back To Me About the Forks I Had For Sale!

I Even Told Him I Was Leaving Soon!

As To This "NEGATIVE AURA" You Mentioned! Again WTF Are You Talking About???

Are You Referring To the ASSHOLE Who Purchased the Akro From EBAY, Carbon sp-1?

If So, Read My Reply! If You Have Any "?'s" Of Note, Feel Free To Contact Me Personally!
First why on earth would I ever want to contact you personally? Secondly if you read this post you would see that I never said anything about negative aura...SwifTone did see quoted post below.

With your responses and strange rants it leads me to believe you are mrgrn...and we all know how great his business practices are.

So dude go pound sand...I have nothing else to say on this matter or to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts