Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

One COMPLETE (all original springs, mounting bolts, clamps, etc.) set of Sato Banzai carbon exhaust for an SP2. I bought this set from another member a couple years back but it had clearly only been mounted for a couple 100km as it was not even burnt in and came in the original box. It was on my 04 for about 4000km.

No crash damage, minimal wear but no dents and no boot burns. The only major flaw is some 3 dimensional boot rub on the right mid pipe (pictured) that must have been from an aggressive tread but it is very minor. There doesn't even seem to be any marks from the straps on the cans. It is packaged up as pictured in the ORIGINAL Sato packaging.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
SOLD

Scotts/Ohlins SP2 rotary style steering damper (complete). I this on my 04 for about 2000km, bought off another site member. Still feels strong, no damage and only minimal signs of wear.

Attachments

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
See, THIS is why people are always bitching. Here's an awesome set of Banzai's and no one is online to buy them. Then after someone does, they will cry about not being able to find a set. :rolleyes:

Nice exhaust and good luck with the sale. It shouldn't be long before they are sold.;)

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
Pm Sent for pipes

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sorry bear I didnt get that piece when I bought it second hand either. I just mounted it up and everything fit perfectly. I had no clue that was part of the kit till seeing this pic!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sorry bear I didnt get that piece when I bought it second hand either. I just mounted it up and everything fit perfectly. I had no clue that was part of the kit till seeing this pic!

No worries man, Apparently I dont need it but if I did need it I can have it here in a day! No big deal, ive ordered individual pieces from scotts before!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.