Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked up a 2001 748 this weekend. The top end was just done (08/2005) by Salt Lake Motorsports (Ducati Dealer) in Salt Lake City, UT. An 855 kit was installed and the cylinders were bored/replated by Millenium. 2 rocker arms were replaced and a few other upgrades were done. I am not familure with Salt Lake Motorsports so my question is does anyone on the board know if this is a reputable shop?......Or should I be pulling out the motor and start rebuilding it ASAP? I am going to check the belts and valves regardless.

-Stover

·
Registered
2 Posts
Salt Lake Motorsports would really not exist without Matt Spencer & Matt Spencer is one of the best Ducati wrenches in the US, if not one of the best wrenches period. KTM liked him enough that he took a short sabbatical to be Chris Blaise's KTM Red Bull team wrench for the Dakar, Tunisian, & Baja 1000 efforts this year.

Bottom line is you have nothing to worry about. In fact give Matt a call at 801-478-4000

Best - Chris, McCall, Idaho

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree 100% with Chris. Matt Spencer is a great mechanic; quiet guy and will take the time to do the job right. Obviously KTM likes his work.
Salt Lake Motorsports is top notch.
Cheers,
D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Same response from a few of the other boards. Its a big relief to know a top notch shop did the work. I think I will have to give Matt a call just to ask about a few details. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts