R.I.P.

My prayers go for him and his family.

Did you knew him personally?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Sad news (cogitoergozoom)

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, especially his daughter

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Rest in peace, Carlos.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (MV-999R)

No I did not. I visited the track the day before, with a friend from NY who was riding his 996. I walked around the track, so I even know the corner where it happened. The event received some attention in the Ontario news media. They actually mentioned 'racing his Ducati'. I have never done track before, so with some help from my friend I had my wife's ok, to ride track next year. Very unfortunate event thereafter.
I definitely feel for the the family/daughter. Here is a guy who makes the extra effort to take his need for speed to the track and pays the ultimate price.
Since he was also a DOCC (Ducati Owners Club of Canada) member, whose track days were the previous 3 days, DOCC will also contribute towards the fund for his daughter.

There are now a lot of discussions about whether an air fence could have saved his life. I don't even know what an air fence is.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i was there,it was my third day in a row, at mosport 4 days is quite a lot, we knew it was bad when they ended the day at about 2:30. it realy is tragic but mosport bites very hard ,it's very very fast and the corner where it hapened (2) is unforgiving.rest in peace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts